2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No way the 49ers trade him in the division. Although I am sure Fred Warner would love the free interceptions.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So the Seahawks are really going to go into the year with Drew Lock huh? Either that or I suppose they may go after Mayfield.

I wish I understood... I liked our first two picks as they at least addressed needs. Im not sure RB is a need..... I think Pete and John are being cute again

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So where does that leave Mayfield? Seattle about the only place left I'd think. Then you still have Jimmy

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Commanders going to keep on Redskinning/FootballTeaming/Commandering.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eagles had a good draft and it pisses me off. Getting Dean in the 3rd is going to be a steal.

• 1Truth!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder just how big of a "Oh Fuck!" moment Watson and the browns had when they read about Trevor Bauer's suspension. I don't even follow baseball and that is fucking harsh

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well I do like the Pats 2nd and 3rd round picks a lot. They went for speed in both WR and CB. Anything for the Pats getting out of potentially playing dink and dunk all season.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish I understood... I liked our first two picks as they at least addressed needs. Im not sure RB is a need..... I think Pete and John are being cute again
I wasn’t big on that pick either given the bigger needs. From what I read last night there’s concern Carson might be done with that neck injury. But still way to early to take an RB right now. At least he was like the most productive last year.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Bills snag Dalvin cooks little brother ! I like it!
the move up for a 1st round corner was needed

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder just how big of a "Oh Fuck!" moment Watson and the browns had when they read about Trevor Bauer's suspension. I don't even follow baseball and that is fucking harsh
Manfred wanted to make sure everyone knew he was the undisputed champion of retarded commissioners. I don't think Goodell can compete with that level of stupidity.