2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda surprising to me is that Deebo showed up for mandatory camp while Metcalf did not.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think if his receivers didn't desert him on top of the O-line failure then the game is at least close instead of a 31-9 blowout.

It's definitely closer. I just don't think they have any shot of winning the game allowing so much pressure.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The 24th accuser details along with the New York times article it's getting a little surprising the league hasn't acted already but can't imagine they will get to hold out for much longer.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's really impressive what the Rams are able to do with their contracts and stay under the cap. They've got a few really high priced players.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's really impressive what the Rams are able to do with their contracts and stay under the cap. They've got a few really high priced players.

It is impressive. Brady has to be saying, "I lost out on millions and I didn't fucking have to??!! Rings, talk me out of this funk!!'

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

didn't really see that coming. Figured they made him apologize and told him to shut the fuck up and that was gonna be the extent of it.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

didn't really see that coming. Figured they made him apologize and told him to shut the fuck up and that was gonna be the extent of it.
Newspeak doesn't allow for dissent

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
InSuRrEcTiOn

Even knowing that they don't get any money from me I'm increasingly at a loss to explain why I still follow this sport.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Even knowing that they don't get any money from me I'm increasingly at a loss to explain why I still follow this sport.
I completely swore off baseball due to all the wokeism, despite being a massive Giants fan and remembering fondly the days when I'd watch games with my Dad/Grandpa. If the NFL keeps on this course, they aren't far behind.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What sport are you snowflakes willing to support? Gonna jump on that NASCAR train?

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user