2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Two towers
WW2
The Holocaust
JFK being shot
Cosby raping 50+ women.

Never forget.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The amount sacks taken and incompletions in the second half of the AFCCG was also incredible.

Of course, 4 straight AFCCG's with 2 Super Bowl appearances and a win kinda speaks for itself...only lost in OT's of the AFCCG, too.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
The amount of accurate throws he made under pressure that bounced off hands or faces of his receivers in that game against Tampa was incredible.
That amazing Mahomes parallel throw that bounced off the receiver's hands also went through Devin White's hands. That play would be a lot less hyped if Devin got the INT and that wasn't the only instance in that game of a would-be drop also being an almost-pick.

But for whatever reason, people remember/talk about the receivers dropped passes that game more-so than those almost picks. Mahomes is a great player, but he had a bad game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Really hoped he would of gotten a ring before calling it a career. Just such a great player
There was about a 7 year period where Gore was basically the ENTIRE 49er offense and teams still couldn't stop him. So pissed he didn't get that ring in 2012.

Might be one of the last RBs we see enter the HoF. I think Adrian Peterson will probably get in as well, but after that, there's really nobody that'll likely get in for a long, long while.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would of got that ring in 2012 if Harbaugh decided to give Gore a fucking carry after having the ball at the 4 yard line 1st and goal with 1m left.

Instead he gives a handoff to LaMichael James and then has Kap throw 3 straight fades to Crabtree. Truly a disaster. I will never get over that, worse than the 2019 SB loss to Mahomes. The 49ers had two prime chances over the last 10 years to win 2 titles and they just couldnt get it done. The football gods really shut off the spigot after 94. Its been almost 30 years, Im thinking we might win one before 2034.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jozu

Slow, but quick. He always kept his feet moving, and had a fantastic slide step/jump cut to hit a hole and turn up-field.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I just meant slow in terms of breakaway speed. He had quite a few long runs that he could never break all the way to the end zone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Jesus fuck every time I look at the U's 2001 roster I still can't believe that was a real college team

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1654540534383.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Jozu

9 teams....what is the record for most teams played for? It has to be 9 no?

The only guy even close to him is probably Testaverde.

edit: Gore was the last of his kind.

There wont be any more 3 down workhorse, 10 year running backs ever again. I mean I guess Adrian Peterson was also kind of in that category, but not many RB's last 5 years nevermind 10. Back in the day it was somewhat common, Emmitt Smith, Walter Peyton, Erick Dickerson, Barry Sanders, Thurman Thomas, etc. Whats crazy is the game was even more dangerous than it is today rules wise, but I guess the difference in overall quality of athlete makes it harder for ball carriers to take sustained hits.

I was high on Saquon Barkley and McCaffery but they both have suffered major injuries and will most likely not earn a 3rd contract. And then any of these new age runners, even someone like Zeke, has played what, 6 seasons now? I can see him playing this year and perhaps next, but no way he is still getting carries in 2025. I mean, I guess he could maybe reach year 10 as a backup type. Its going to be hard for anyone else to do it though its just not something that happens anymore.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Before that jones fracture King Henry was on track for back to back 2000 yard seasons.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like Donald is scoring some cash money

• 2Like

Jozu

lol Deshaun Watson out here hitting up poors on Instagram and being a straight weirdo by trying to shoot cum on their face without their permission under the guise of a "massage". Does the guy not know how to have a fucking conversation? I mean, he could literally just pay these women to cum on them. Maybe he enjoys the aspect of having like a respectable type who isnt....actually I have no fucking idea.

This guy is a fucking creeper. Reminds me of a weirdo type incel who cant get women or like a peeping tom. Just bizarre. The media narrative has now also turned to Browns ownership being unprofessional and having a lack of principles by giving Watson 200 plus million before any of this shit was fully resolved. They are saying he might now be looking at taking a seat on the Commissioners exempt bench while the league drags out their discipline decision, which could ultimately sideline him for at least one full season, after he has already missed a full season. I think the Browns really dont give two fucks what anyone thinks and are prepared to play Baker this year if Watson has to sit again.

Trans cheerleader looks like she is one of those Wakandan scientist warriors, except more manly.

• 2Like