2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

taebin

Same trailer, different park

didn't really see that coming. Figured they made him apologize and told him to shut the fuck up and that was gonna be the extent of it.
This one is hard to process. Coach has an opinion, voices said opinion when asked about it. Because it's not a popular opinion, he has to forfeit $100k of his salary and everybody acts like that's no big deal. What the everliving fuck?? Yet everyone screams for free speech and ability to have dissenting opinions. Don't be THAT dissenting though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
His political view is costing his boss points with the virginia general assembly trying to get funding for a new stadium who tabled all discussions on said stadium till next year not long after his 'just a dust-up' comment.

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
His political view is costing his boss points with the virginia general assembly trying to get funding for a new stadium who tabled all discussions on said stadium till next year not long after his 'just a dust-up' comment.

Which is stupid on top of stupid on top of stupid. I actually put this down to "you get what you deserve" for all pro sports since they've incestuously tied themselves to state and local governments to fund their ridiculous vanity project stadiums.

Pro sports going woke is hilarious because they've put themselves at odds with their fans, their talent, and increasingly their support staff. Fuck them all, stop funding them with tax payer money and make them justify their market existence.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FREE SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY IS IMPORTANT.

YOU CANT SAY THAT, 100K FINE.

Fucking disgusting. I hate Rivera and the entire NFL for supporting this. Biden is the biggest piece of shit in politics, he is so corrupt and unlikable his regime has literally put a muzzle on any election fraud talk, as well as the george floyd riots. When Trump gets back in i hope he spends all his time being petty and burying every single faggot or movement who was in on the scam.

• 5Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The sad thing is, after the disappointing performance last year, it might have been better for the defense had he just been fired.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Can wait for Richard Sherman to freak out on air, and call his play by play guy a white ass crackin honky during the broadcast while assaulting him.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Can wait for Richard Sherman to freak out on air, and call his play by play guy a white ass crackin honky during the broadcast while assaulting him.
As long as it’s joe buck who he assaults.

Reaction GIF

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
I mean shit that's the way to do it. Just enjoy life and stay in shape without getting the shit beat out of you.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I mean shit that's the way to do it. Just enjoy life and stay in shape without getting the shit beat out of you.

Yep, I have no problem with players jumping back in when they feel like it. The onus is on the team to make sure the players are able to compete. If Gronk wants to wait until he knows the Bucs are in the playoffs to suddenly want to play again, more power to him.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
LOL good luck to Bruce Arians trying to plan a course for the future with Brady & Gronkowski clowning in and out.

Is Gronk even going to be able to walk by the time he's 40? I know Brady wants a perpetual "one last hurrah", but he should find some weapons that are more reliable for the entirety of the season & post-season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL good luck to Bruce Arians trying to plan a course for the future with Brady & Gronkowski clowning in and out.

Is Gronk even going to be able to walk by the time he's 40? I know Brady wants a perpetual "one last hurrah", but he should find some weapons that are more reliable for the entirety of the season & post-season.
You do realize Arians retired?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users