2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
And you regularly sell out Michigan Stadium, right?

Not sure why you're dead set on this idea that a guy in his 4th year of college football suddenly forgot who/what/where he was because of an average sized crowd, but it's a pretty dumb take
I said he lost focus, not that he forgot who what where.

He didn't dance...

Is that how you write police reports? Just make up shit that didn't happen?

Your comment about average size crowd just proves your ignorance further.

You know nothing John Snow.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So UGA woke up. I was not sure if UGA had the team this year to take it all the way. Now I think we actually have a shot. It will be a closer game against Tennessee. It is always a descent game but Tennessee looks better this year than in previous years. Then it comes down to the SEC championship. Once again the two Titans will go at it if nothing changes. Alabama has a damn good quarterback. That will essentially be the national championship.

Good times..

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Another dominating nail biter from Texas. This is starting to get old.

At least you only lost one of them. We have just choked it away against an average team and a bad team.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Fisher will be owed $76 million upon his firing, according to sources, which is a record amount for a buyout paid to a head coach. That number is more than double the known buyout paid to a fired college head coach

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I said he lost focus, not that he forgot who what where.

He didn't dance...

Is that how you write police reports? Just make up shit that didn't happen?

Your comment about average size crowd just proves your ignorance further.

You know nothing John Snow.

Holy fuck you're dumb. How does your brain work where you see "Oh wow look they have the loudest stadium in NCAAF that proves they always play in front of tiny crowds!"

Here's another one showing you're retarded:

2. Washington​

Average Attendance: 62,933
Stadium Capacity: 70,138

Then the video showing him doing his celebration also backs me up. He immediately poses for the crowd then does some some celebration "moves" if you're being pedantic and want to say "ITS NOT A DANCE!!"

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a stupid argument this is.

The kid fucked up, plain and simple.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck you're dumb. How does your brain work where you see "Oh wow look they have the loudest stadium in NCAAF that proves they always play in front of tiny crowds!"

Here's another one showing you're retarded:

Then the video showing him doing his celebration also backs me up. He immediately poses for the crowd then does some some celebration "moves" if you're being pedantic and want to say "ITS NOT A DANCE!!"
He didn't dance like you said he did. You are a liar.

The stadium was sold out last night. Even a 62k Husky Stadium than 110k at Michigan because of acoustics. Also that game from 1992 was before the remodel, where they got rid of the track and brought fans closer to the field.

Aside from all that you never did anything athletically past High School, so you have no idea what a moment like that feels like in front of 70k.

All I said is that he lost focus, he wasn't celebrating early, he surely wasn't dancing like you claimed. He stopped for about 1 second ~5yards in th end zone and then celebrate he with his teammates.

Was it a boneheaded moment where he lost focus? Yes, 100%. But it wasn't some pre-madonna "I guy" bullshit like you are trying to make it out to be. You are lying in regards to his celebration.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What a stupid argument this is.

The kid fucked up, plain and simple.
No disagreement here, he did fuck up. Ambiturner apparently knows with zero evidence the kid was show boating. That is what the argument is about, show boating.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No disagreement here, he did fuck up. Ambiturner apparently knows with zero evidence the kid was show boating. That is what the argument is about, show boating.
Zero evidence?? The kid did the obvious "drop the ball ASAP so I can get into my TD celebration as early as possible." There's plenty of evidence of show boating. It looks like he also lost focus on where is was on the field before beginning his show boating.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zero evidence?? The kid did the obvious "drop the ball ASAP so I can get into my TD celebration as early as possible." There's plenty of evidence of show boating. It looks like it he also lost focus on where is was on the field before beginning his show boating.
I respectfully disagree.

No dancing, no flexing, no walking into the end zone, no high stepping, no spiking, no dunking, no twerking, no back flipping, no bull shit.

He celebrates with his team which is exactly what college kids are coached to do.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I respectfully disagree.

No dancing, no flexing, no walking into the end zone, no high stepping, no spiking, no dunking, no twerking, no back flipping, no bull shit.

He celebrates with his team which is exactly what college kids are coached to do.
Kids are coached to carry the ball all the way into the end-zone as well. The pose was the show boating. Undeniable.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I respectfully disagree.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Just because the dude doesn’t have an overly flamboyant celebration doesn’t mean he didn’t drop the ball early so he could start his underly flamboyant celebration

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

dropping this here, but it's the Lions fan over in the NFL thread who should really be worried about it with the kind of money they will throw around.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, they really shouldn’t be worried. Besides, Ben Johnson is the reason the Lions are good.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The stadium was sold out last night. Even a 62k Husky Stadium than 110k at Michigan because of acoustics. Also that game from 1992 was before the remodel, where they got rid of the track and brought fans closer to the field.

As funny as it is that you're trying to explain why it's not relevant, even though YOU'RE THE ONE THAT LINKED IT. You should probably just take your L on this one and move on. We've seen many players do this, and it's always showboating. Saying this one is because of the size of the crowd, that's roughly the same size of crowd he's played in front of for 4 years and then following it up with pretending like you can't see what everyone else can see is an insane take