2023-2024 College Football. And then there were 4

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Sounds about right if he ends up being a good coach. If he's going to be a failure, we'll land him and it will be that one time Spanos isn't a cheapass.
Well he was the 49ers coach when they made it to the SB in 2013 and lost to his brother John Harbaugh and the Ravens. With Caepernick as his QB even.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't pay any attention to college football.

Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture
According to Harbaugh he wants to coach the Chargers. Which means we will probably higher someone else.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What a game by Michigan. It's too bad they will have to vacate this entire season when the cheating scandal investigation is over.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
USC didn't see it coming with the Reggie Bush scandal. But sometimes life comes at you fast.
totally different. That was over a player getting gifts and money which under minded everything the NCAA was fighting at the time with pressure of players getting compensation for their likeness among other things.

With the direction conferences are going and with the NCAA days winding down possibly as conferences grow tired of it, I just don’t see it happening.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Never been a huge fan having been a LSU fan obviously. But apparently he donates a shitload of money and effort into his kids charity deal.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Never been a huge fan having been a LSU fan obviously. But apparently he donates a shitload of money and effort into his kids charity deal.
Kazrob
my favorite human ranger

has returned

Borzak

Spent all day updating my resume. Now that Saban is out I figured I would send in my resume. How hard can it be right? My girlfriend who is an Auburn fan and her son went to Auburn was not amused :cool:

Saw the headlne first time since Saban has been at Alabama he went 3 years without winning a title. Good recruiting that if you actually stayed 4 years you would win a title (Yes I know none do).

• 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bama swinging for the fence.

No hard feelings here. Deboer gave us two amazing seasons. Ultimately he did what was best for his staff and got himself and all of them paid. I wish him luck except for if and when he plays the Dawgs.

Last edited:

Borzak

Coaching at Alabama following Saban I hope he has a feel for it. Saban was at LSU then the pros then Alabama and kind of got fed into the SEC instead of taking Bear Bryants shoes cold. When he took over at LSU they were in need of a good coach. Just a good coach. He was hired by the guy that was 5 national championships in baseball. Pressure was high because of the money, but not even a fraction of what is going to happen now.

When I lived in Anacortes, WA for a year a number of people would tell me how big of a fan they were of college football because they knew I was from SEC land. Same people a number of them come game day wouldn't know who their team was coaching. Different in SEC land where you go to the grocery store early on game day and a 90 year old woman is checking out with her teams socks on.

I was up there the year LSU had to play Alabama twice in a year and Bama won the championship. Some people didn't understand why LSU wasn't happy for Alagama since they won the title and were part of the SEC.

Last edited: