2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wish I could see Lebron play in the 70/80s and flop. He needed to play the pistons

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Imagine him playing in the 60s getting squashed by Bill Russell. I mean if rings matter so fucking much.
Russell would have just laughed at LeBron and went on. Chamberlain would have been the guy to end Lebron's career.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Russell would have just laughed at LeBron and went on. Chamberlain would have been the guy to end Lebron's career.
There is so many videos showing what it used to be. Pistons had so many fights

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wish you faggots would take your gay orgy to the American Inventor ball thread.

• 2Double Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I wish you faggots would take your gay orgy to the American Inventor ball thread.
Mahomes is the NFL LeBron. We are just teasing out this line of reasoning and providing context around that statement.

Next week we will discuss how Mahomes would have never survived being tackled by LT and how LeBron would have been clownshoed in the 70's and 80's as evidence.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Okay I've never heard of this thread. Sounds horrific, is there a link

American Inventorball thread

Mahomes is the NFL LeBron. We are just teasing out this line of reasoning and providing context around that statement.

Next week we will discuss how Mahomes would have never survived being tackled by LT and how LeBron would have been clownshoed in the 70's and 80's as evidence.

Unacceptable. Change the topic to how mahomes would have fared guarding Punahou High School in December 1941. Compare him to a real man like Ken Jacobson.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
not sure if it's unprecedented, but at the current rate, should expect 1 to 2 more before the playoffs hit

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hearing rumors that mccarthy wasn't really in the hospital to have his appendix removed last week. It was actually a rectal craniectomy. Seems like there might be some validity to the rumor given that he kicked some fucking field goals last week instead of always going for it on 4th down. //fingers crossed that the rumors are true.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
American Inventorball thread

Unacceptable. Change the topic to how mahomes would have fared guarding Punahou High School in December 1941. Compare him to a real man like Ken Jacobson.

Lebron would have already been fighting Japan for a decade at that point for daring to invade China

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They have the same amount.

I have no issues with you Alex, though I feel after a comment like this I have to say something like "You probably think Burrow and Mahomes have the same amount right now, too".