2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought I would start a new thread. 2 days to go boys, hold on to your butts!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's the loss that will make the road to the Super Bowl go through Cincinnati!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chanur Chanur can feel it too. He just dropped 11k on Chargers

1693966834393.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Fumble
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There will never be another Brady who cares more for rings than money. Rodgers decided when he was half dead to imitate him but there can be no imitators. Damn, I'm glad he's gone. Who else is excited for another 9-8 Patriots season?!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
There will never be another Brady who cares more for rings than money. Rodgers decided when he was half dead to imitate him but there can be no imitators. Damn, I'm glad he's gone. Who else is excited for another 9-8 Patriots season?!

About the only person I can see being like Brady is Mahomes when his next contract comes due.... which isn't until 2032 and that'll be his like.... 15th? 16th? season by that point.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
About the only person I can see being like Brady is Mahomes when his next contract comes due.... which isn't until 2032 and that'll be his like.... 15th? 16th? season by that point.

It's kinda hard to be Brady-like on contracts when yours was the largest and longest ever given at the time.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's kinda hard to be Brady-like on contracts when yours was the largest and longest ever given at the time.

Also hard to be Brady-like without a wife pulling in more than a top NFL QB.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also hard to be Brady-like without a wife pulling in more than a top NFL QB.
Yes because it's such an unbearable degree of suffering to have to live on 200 million dollars salary instead of 400 million that it can't be done without a supermodel sugarmama.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Almost a certainty it will get reworked before it comes close to that ten year mark. Even if it only ends up being, say, a six year contract because of a reworking, it'll still have been a pretty good deal for the team.