Big D Darnold is in

niners 6th ring is intact

niners are back in this thing

all it took was Big D to play QB and show Purdy how it’s done

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Alright, up 4 in my fantasy semifinals, got Purdy and my opponent has Isaiah Likely. Just need Purdy to not completely shit the bed.

Purdy: proceeds to completely shit the bed like a boss.

That game sucked, that is all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Niners still the #1 seed and all the haters are out in force because they're scared shitless to play us. I love it

• 1Fumble

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tied with Kaepernick with 4 picks in a game, a real MVP will go for that 5th :p

Them's rookie numbers. John Brodie has all time San Fran record with 6 if I recall. Purdy did manage to tie Montana and Kaepernick tonight, though.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Niners still the #1 seed and all the haters are out in force because they're scared shitless to play us. I love it
Won't be if they lose to the Rams in week 18 and the Eagles win out. And it isn't like the Eagles have a hard schedule to finish out.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Won't be if they lose to the Rams in week 18 and the Eagles win out. And it isn't like the Eagles have a hard schedule to finish out.
The Eagles almost lost to the Giants at home. I'm not really that worried about it. Remind me what happened when we had to go play them at home this year when they were 10-1?

Our offensive line is atrocious though. Even with Trent I think we were like 22nd? according to PFF.