2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

He's been said to be recovering from RSV for a few weeks now, have to wonder a bit on just how messed up his current state might actually be.

Where'd they say he had RSV? Opiate overdose can cause some pretty severe pulmonary edema which would make "respiratory illness" technically true even if it was caused by an overdose

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's playoff football. I'd boo them little shits right in their Mom's face.

Fast Food Burgers GIF by Harvey's

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Where'd they say he had RSV? Opiate overdose can cause some pretty severe pulmonary edema which would make "respiratory illness" technically true even if it was caused by an overdose

from a week ago, was a few other articles out there as well. TMZ(or any news site) finding the overdose is likely something they were hoping to avoid.

EDIT I think the big thing was people were asking why he hadn't been seen in public for so long that the RSV thing came out

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

from a week ago, was a few other articles out there as well. TMZ(or any news site) finding the overdose is likely something they were hoping to avoid.

EDIT I think the big thing was people were asking why he hadn't been seen in public for so long that the RSV thing came out

Still not seeing anything about RSV. Everything just says "severe respiratory illness"

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
isnt RSV just the new buzzword for a severe respiratory illness, if not my mistake.

• 1Slow

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's one thing to play the villain in the spirit of the game and boo without being a dick. But of course many fans take it too far and become obnoxious shits.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am curious, how are they not in a luxury suite filled with other rams fans/family. Thus your kids are not around drunk sports fans.

Last edited:
  • 1Like