bpkbjvjn6hfc1.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 9 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And when you factor in his cap hit of <$1 million then its hard to argue the 49ers aren't a much better team with him
This is the key thing. The moment he starts asking for top tier QB money, the honeymoon will (and should) be over. Under his current contract, with him being good enough to be able to tap in to the elite team around him, he is an absolute steal. If the window closes for teams like KC or the Cowboys it is going to entirely be due to not being able to keep their talent with the QB money hit (Packers were in this hell for a while with Rodgers), which even a mega talent like Mahomes eventually cannot overcome. People want to know Brady's secret, it was not being greedy so he could have people around him. If Purdy accepts reasonable money and SF can keep all this firepower, their window gets considerably larger with him there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And my annoyance with Swift is that I just want to watch fucking football. I don't care about some ho bag music star that white women and soy boys go apeshit for, especially one thats ridden as much dick as she has over the years. I am sick of commercials and bits about her and/or 5x boosted Kelce who probably had to let the squid shit get tugged out of his veins before he was able to play good late in the season. His brother belly slamming the booth window was the only remotely entertaining thing to come out of any of this. Just put football on the fucking TV, please. I already have to put up with Jogger bullshit, political commercials, and covid hysteria propaganda when just trying to watch a fucking game. I don't need celeb romance drama for sad white women cat ladies tossed in there too. Make a fucking reality show like every other vapid fucking celeb couple out there and let me enjoy football.

• 3Like
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Goddamn, people get triggered over 30 seconds of a woman in a booth. Is that enough to not let you enjoy football, really? It's such a miniscule portion of the broadcast.

I don't know how many times I've suffered through entire broadcasts of Cris Collinsworth or Troy Aikman commentating and yet I still somehow find a way to enjoy those football games.

• 5Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Lol that is quite the rant. I'd rather have to be annoyed by Taylor Swift for 30 seconds then deal with shit like Drake when the Raptors are good or fucking Justin Bieber when I am watching Leafs games. Being that angry all the time looks exhausting though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the product is already trash to begin with it doesn't take much in the way of extra annoyances to set people off.

• 3Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol that is quite the rant. I'd rather have to be annoyed by Taylor Swift for 30 seconds then deal with shit like Drake when the Raptors are good or fucking Justin Bieber when I am watching Leafs games. Being that angry all the time looks exhausting though.
Beiber actually plays hockey. Can't actually fault him for being the celeb they go with there.

But people complaining about Swift are just exacerbating the very issue they are complaining about.

Shes hot who cares

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Beiber actually plays hockey. Can't actually fault him for being the celeb they go with there.

But people complaining about Swift are just exacerbating the very issue they are complaining about.

Shes hot who cares
shes a wax doll. zero appeal.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The cameras have to look at something while the game isn't playing. As someone else said, there's about a billion better reasons to get angry if you really want to, and if you don't then this is a stupid thing to do it over. I feel the same way about the rage over the announcers. They're describing what's going on on the field. Do you really need to work yourself into a rage over it?

• 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People who get upset over seeing a major celeb for like 30 seconds over the course of a few hours are really pathetic.

• 3Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really glad. I hope the Lions can keep going next year. Been a psuedo Detroit sports fan since the Wings back in the 90s

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really glad. I hope the Lions can keep going next year. Been a psuedo Detroit sports fan since the Wings back in the 90s

@sukteh ??? That you

Jokes aside I would love to see the lions back tearing it up. I do think it’s gonna be more challenging now though.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The cameras have to look at something while the game isn't playing. As someone else said, there's about a billion better reasons to get angry if you really want to, and if you don't then this is a stupid thing to do it over. I feel the same way about the rage over the announcers. They're describing what's going on on the field. Do you really need to work yourself into a rage over it?
The announcers announcing what’s going on on the field isn’t the issue. It’s them sucking every single players dick every time they make a play. Every game we hear how this person and that person is the best player in the world at their position or the best coach on planet earth. But they do it to every player across every team, it’s ridiculous. I’d love the announcers if it were more of a radio format where they actually are announcing the plays, who is lined up where, what formation they’re running, etc.

• 5Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean he'll probably be in a great mood next year. They are going to be pretty fun to watch.
That division is going to be really tough. Now that Johnson is coming back to the Lions, if Cousins is back the Vikings are tough, and I honestly think the Bears will be better next year - probably not a contender, but better.

Probably the best division in the NFC tbh.

• 1Solidarity