2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Broncos should beat the Bears handily. Broncos actually do have an offense. Russ did throw for over 300 yards against Miami, but his receivers fumbled the ball twice while running. Vikings should also handle the Panthers.

Maybe not the Vikings, but the Bears are in their own tier of 0-3 bad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

After watching Miami for the last 3 weeks I'm feeling this. I was flying back to Dallas last night on Southwest and they have free Dish Network on the plane. I kept swapping between both MNF games and I was bored as hell. I know Miami is going to get slowed down as the season goes on. They aren't going to average 43 points a game by season's end. I don't think any teams would average 30. The NFL is a copycat league and I hope whatever Miami is doing is imitated to some degree. McDaniel's staff will be looked at (so will more from the Shanahan tree / SF). Fangio will probably get another shot as a HC since he had to scheme against it a lot. Fast players that go BRRRR will get graded higher for future drafts.

However, as of right now after watching Miami, most of the other teams just look slow and uninspiring on offense.

I guess the other problem is that maybe the league feels top heavy right now. If the team isn't SF, Buffalo, KC, Philly, Dallas, Miami, or Cincinatti I just don't think they'll get to the Super Bowl. All the other teams are just too flawed or lack the talent. It's a stretch to think they'll get hot at the end of the year manage to run a 3 game gauntlet of MIA/CIN/BUF/KC or SF/PHL/DAL. There might be a surprise team but I'm really not optimistic on that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

After watching Miami for the last 3 weeks I'm feeling this. I was flying back to Dallas last night on Southwest and they have free Dish Network on the plane. I kept swapping between both MNF games and I was bored as hell. I know Miami is going to get slowed down as the season goes on. They aren't going to average 43 points a game by season's end. I don't think any teams would average 30. The NFL is a copycat league and I hope whatever Miami is doing is imitated to some degree. McDaniel's staff will be looked at (so will more from the Shanahan tree / SF). Fangio will probably get another shot as a HC since he had to scheme against it a lot. Fast players that go BRRRR will get graded higher for future drafts.

However, as of right now after watching Miami, most of the other teams just look slow and uninspiring on offense.

I guess the other problem is that maybe the league feels top heavy right now. If the team isn't SF, Buffalo, KC, Philly, Dallas, Miami, or Cincinatti I just don't think they'll get to the Super Bowl. All the other teams are just too flawed or lack the talent. It's a stretch to think they'll get hot at the end of the year manage to run a 3 game gauntlet of MIA/CIN/BUF/KC or SF/PHL/DAL. There might be a surprise team but I'm really not optimistic on that.

It's only been 3 weeks, you could probably tone down the revolutionizing the game talk a bit.

Dude's over here acting like he's got Cooper Rush or some shit

• 3Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If the team isn't Dallas, Miami, or Cincinatti I just don't think they'll get to the Super Bowl.
X Factor Omg GIF by X Factor Global

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It's only been 3 weeks, you could probably tone down the revolutionizing the game talk a bit.

Dude's over here acting like he's got Cooper Rush or some shit

I never said he was revolutionizing the game, but there will be some things that will be taken to make offenses better. Obviously when you replace Tua with Cooper Rush in that offensive system, then I will claim a revolution.

There's a gap separating KC, SF, and Philly from the other 4 IMO, but it's not that far. There's another gap between the 7 teams I mentioned and the rest of the league also. If you think I'm wrong, which teams should I take out, and which teams should be put in?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I never said he was revolutionizing the game, but there will be some things that will be taken to make offenses better. Obviously when you replace Tua with Cooper Rush in that offensive system, then I will claim a revolution.

There's a gap separating KC, SF, and Philly from the other 4 IMO, but it's not that far. There's another gap between the 7 teams I mentioned and the rest of the league also. If you think I'm wrong, which teams should I take out, and which teams should be put in?

I'd take out Miami, Cincinatti (sic), KC, SF, Buffalo, and Philly and add Dallas in there a second time

• 3Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My theory is that Tua actually ended up braindead last season and those 'judo classes to learn how to fall' during the offseason were a cover for surgeries to install experimental cybernetic implants with quarterbacking algorithms.

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My theory is that Tua actually ended up braindead last season and those 'judo classes to learn how to fall' during the offseason were a cover for surgeries to install experimental cybernetic implants with quarterbacking algorithms.
That would be awesome, but the truth is a lot more mundane. He had hip surgery before being drafted and that takes a long time to rehab. The hip issues really hurt the throwing mechanics of a QB that wasn't known for his arm strength already.

The other thing is they are really lucky to get McDaniel as a coach. Its been discussed a lot before, but the league is polluted with coaches who can't adapt their systems to the talent they have, and instead try to force players that don't have the skillset to run systems they don't fit in. Miami dodged a bullet because Payton chose Denver, and both Denver AND Chicago declined to interview McDaniel for their HC jobs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was bummed when the 49ers lost McDaniel, and knew he would probably excel wherever he went. He's a real smart guy, and honestly funny as shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah that was a good answer on both sides, hopefully the D does that again on this possession.

also, some dame poured beer on the Sun God. What a jerk.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was bummed when the 49ers lost McDaniel, and knew he would probably excel wherever he went. He's a real smart guy, and honestly funny as shit.
It's funny to think of him being the leader of a bunch of football players. Seems like literally everyone on the team could pick him up with one hand and throw him across the room.

• 1Worf