2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Editing later afterwards doesn't seem to work but if you do it that way in the original post it works

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Pats need to stop letting BB shop for the groceries at this point. We have no one on either side of the ball worth mentioning. Dude just can't draft or recruit.

BB also still thinks you can win with with defense like this is 2002. I shut the game off before halftime.

Can we change the thread title to The New England Chickens are coming home to roost?
The more I think about it the better I think it is to part ways at this point unless the team can show serious improvement by the end of the season. Bill won't want to coach players he didn't pick; he probably can't relate to most players coming out of college in this day and age, and I think his draft picks reflect that. Averse to any character issues, prioritizes "smart" guys with a hard work ethic over talent; the kind of bubble players that will do what they're told, not go out to clubs at night, etc.

And on some level I think Bill will be ok with that. "Do your job" applies to him also and he wouldn't have it any other way. If he doesn't turn it around I can't see him blaming Kraft for what happens next. The question would be if he takes another coaching job to chase Shula, or retire and do something else?

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

see you there series 11 GIF by Doctor Who

• 1Tiresome

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
interesting hypothetical they talked about on Rich Eisen earlier this week if a couple things were to happen. Bill and the Pats do indeed part after the season. Brandon Staley does his normal chargering and viola, you could see Bill showing up in LA.

Last edited: