<Nazi Janitors>
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yet more heartbreak for chargers fans, it looks like.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't know if I am more surprised by how good the Rams look or how bad Seattle does.

Week 1 always weird though

Our D is suspect, but we lost both of our starting tackles against one of the best Dlineman in the game ever.. that hurts

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
JFC imagine watching a talent like Herbert get absolutely wasted on that shit franchise.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
JFC imagine watching a talent like Herbert get absolutely wasted on that shit franchise.

The fact they lost by 2 knowing they handed Miami 3 points at halftime with that penalty is hilarious.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
For a defensive minded coach, Staley sure does love giving up 400+ yard games. Tua had 466, 215 to just Hill. He is a joke of a coach

• 3Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love looks pretty goddamn good. packers fans might have lucked out.

Purdy first QB in NFL history to have at least 2 tds in his first 6 reg seasons starts with all of them resulting in a W. Also first QB to have a rating of 95+ in those wins. He is basically locked in for 240 yards passing 2 tds and 30 yards rushing every week. He broke down a DB in the open field with a change of direction juke....

If McCaffery stays healthy and Aiyuk continues to play like a WR1 they are clearly the best team in the NFC.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rams oline has been great, new weapon in Puka, Stafford with a long off-season to recuperate and solid coaching.

Will be interesting to see teams game plan for Puka going forward.
I've already put in a waiver pickup for Puka :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user