2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
False, now we don't get a first rounder in next years draft....we have to settle for a second round pick.
Still, the number of draft picks we got, for four plays, from the Jets. Woof. And can you imagine the additional impact to the Jets if Rodgers hadn't cut his own salary?

You would have to think the league takes this as a precautionary tale and doesn't make a major trade for anyone 35+ again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
All the Green Bay fans are in a version of heaven that no one can believe in

I don't watch football but being in Wisconsin there's a lot of cultural osmosis that takes place and right now it's giving me a contact high. Local radio jocks be like

south-park-nipples.gif

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
IMO it's way too early to say Love will be a franchise QB.

That said, I don't wish misfortune on Rodgers, but am glad we got something out of the contract we signed with him last year, but that would be independent if Rodgers started one game or 20 this year.

Honestly, the poor Jets are the ones getting the shortest end of the stick, especially since their defense is legitimately interesting. Sadly the same cannot be said for their OL.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol Bills owner named in a lawsuit alleging racists comments

The Team is speed running the cowboys last 15 years

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
off-field BS, fans fighting..

"A police official said Ancora was arrested and charged with trespass, disorderly conduct and second degree assault because he allegedly punched the officer who was ushering him out."

theres also a video of a dude decking a girl and she falls down the steps, but cant find a good version

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
off-field BS, fans fighting..

"A police official said Ancora was arrested and charged with trespass, disorderly conduct and second degree assault because he allegedly punched the officer who was ushering him out."

theres also a video of a dude decking a girl and she falls down the steps, but cant find a good version

1694553835904.jpeg

Ol GigaChad McCheese McCheese be like “whoa….anyways I’m going up stairs for some of that Jamaican Chicken BBQ and Old Bay Taters in a cup.”

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we, collectively as a society, settle all our differences in these situations and turn on these dumb sheep retards that yell worldstar in fight videos?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

I wish some team would put him on a roster let him suck air so we could be over with this whole fucking charade

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I wish some team would put him on a roster let him suck air so we could be over with this whole fucking charade

Is Ryan Leaf out of prison? I remember reading that he got arrested again a couple of years ago. Cause I'd take him over this taint licker

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

That would be funny but it's about as likely as someone signing Terry Bradshaw. He's 35 and hasn't played in 7 fucking years. There's 100 better options including Mark Sanchez at this point.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Missed that Jones got a new 1 year deal yesterday, so he is back at practice along with Kelce today.