2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
McCarthy is such a mastermind. He's trying to get his kicker a player of the week award to boost his ego. Lets hope 5 FGs is enough.

Hey I had that kid in fantasy...although all it did was make my total points better as I trudged my way to 2nd most points in my league this week while playing the guy who is putting up the most.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brandon Perna live streams are gold. Broncos are so bad lmao.

49ers are looking like the best version of themselves. Deebo with 5 carries, if he can get back to 2021 Deebo, now having CMC would make the 49ers offense easily the best in the league. Nevermind Kittle or Aiyuk. 30 point Brock is now 7-0 as a starter, with a playoff victory under his belt. The 49ers might also have the best or top 2 or 3 defense as well, with the top 2 defenders in the league. Kyle is calling plays without restriction while Jimmy G eats fat pipe in Vegas.

Feelsgoodbaby.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Rams had me worried in the first half. How is this Nakua kid so unstoppable?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This Pats Oline is horrendous. I'm loving it.
I bet on these assholes. Brahma Brahma owes me two Samuel Adams at the bar next to Sam Adams grave next time I’m in town.

P.s.

right here

1695012194569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Game made me nervous for something that felt like it could have been a blowout. Mac did a good job and is definitely a better QB than he gets credit for.

Feels great being 2-0 with both games on the road and both are AFC wins for seeding purposes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Game made me nervous for something that felt like it could have been a blowout. Mac did a good job and is definitely a better QB than he gets credit for.

Feels great being 2-0 with both games on the road and both are AFC wins for seeding purposes.

If the Lions Super Bowl win forces me to go to Miami for the the AFCC

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Pat's O-Line and lack of weapons is fuckin KILLING us. O'Brien as the coordinator means jack and shit at this point. I wish Bill would have let the man make some additions as well as the subtractions on offense.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Monday Morning Headlines:

A town so nice we crushed them twice.
Bad Apple.
They're in a Loser state of mind.
MVParsons

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Pat's O-Line and lack of weapons is fuckin KILLING us. O'Brien as the coordinator means jack and shit at this point. I wish Bill would have let the man make some additions as well as the subtractions on offense.
I forgot to say I was shocked by how bad the O-Line was. Van Ginkel doesn't usually look that good. I think it'll improve and you have 4 linemen dealing with injuries, but it wont ever get to good.

I remember arguing with other Pats fans about them acquiring Devante Parker and Mike Gesicki after their stints in Miami. Both are big bodies but neither of them get separation, and Gesicki is one of the worst blocking TE's in the league.

If the Lions Super Bowl win forces me to go to Miami for the the AFCC

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
We are gonna take Denver's ass to pound town when they come to Miami next week. Enjoy it!

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't get people who try to dispose of a body by just like throwing it behind some bushes in a park or some other spot in town where 100 people walk their dog every day. Might as well just leave it in the house and save a little time. How did he ever get to the NFL with a half-assed effort like that?

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I forgot to say I was shocked by how bad the O-Line was. Van Ginkel doesn't usually look that good. I think it'll improve and you have 4 linemen dealing with injuries, but it wont ever get to good.

I remember arguing with other Pats fans about them acquiring Devante Parker and Mike Gesicki after their stints in Miami. Both are big bodies but neither of them get separation, and Gesicki is one of the worst blocking TE's in the league.

We are gonna take Denver's ass to pound town when they come to Miami next week. Enjoy it!
Masakari Masakari bet me $100 that the Broncos will win by 10.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, I guess McVay's field goal at the end of the game fucked some people betting on the game

• 2Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dallas good - Parsons is the best Dallas defensive player since Prime

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol, I guess McVay's field goal at the end of the game fucked some people betting on the game
Yup, 49ers were 7.5 point favorites, so that pointless FG did nothing but screw the bettors. I found it amusing.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't get people who try to dispose of a body by just like throwing it behind some bushes in a park or some other spot in town where 100 people walk their dog every day. Might as well just leave it in the house and save a little time. How did he ever get to the NFL with a half-assed effort like that?

Because his brain is about as underdeveloped as his body is overdeveloped.