2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm as excited for Hurts / Mayfield as much as you are but best in NFL?? Give Tua SOME credit.
Yea no doubt Tua has been killing it this season. Also objectively as a QB Mahomes is better but last season I think I liked Hurts more.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea no doubt Tua has been killing it this season. Also objectively as a QB Mahomes is better but last season I think I liked Hurts more.
If they play for the Chiefs or the Patriots, they suck. It doesn't matter what their stats say.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Misses a year and a half of football and becomes the worst QB in the league. I feel bad for the Browns fans, but ownership deserves this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
@Chanur I saw your steam message wanting to know more about Kelce and Tay Tay so I’ll keep you and Denamian Denamian updated.

I wanted to make comment how her walls are gonna get destroyed but I'm sure those are already in ruins.

Also, Jets are as good as a team that only fields a defense and special teams. Wilson probably only has 1 or two starts left. Fuck that faggot. He looks so lost he couldn't even play Madden as Mahomes

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Misses a year and a half of football and becomes the worst QB in the league. I feel bad for the Browns fans, but ownership deserves this.
Hey there, Zach Wilson doesn't take kindly to that kind of disrespect.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Someone say my name??
1695658574148.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users