2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
if you are to believe in crazy rumors, Darth Bill to the commanders is a thing so firing Ron now doesn't fit into that schedule likely. There was a reason Bill's newly signed contract was leaked awhile back

I really hope we don't give up draft capital for Belichick. He does live in Maryland in the offseason, though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm guessing you mean Cowboys team record? A lot of that is because the defense is on pace to obliterate the all time record for most defensive TDs in a season
Defense is allowed to take risks and play aggressive when you have a all-time great at QB leading your offense to roflstomp opposing teams.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
ROFL. Miami could just run it the rest of the game and go 3 and out each time and the Jets aren't going to score 10 points UNLESS YOU DO DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy fucking terrible offense. I looked like they gave up thinking there was a flag or dead ball.

Defense must be facepalming

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Defense is allowed to take risks and play aggressive when you have a all-time great at QB leading your offense to roflstomp opposing teams.

Agreed. Just knowing Rush is out there on the sidelines makes everyone feel invincible

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
When do they start chanting “Zack Wilson”??

Rodgers dodges a bullet with his ACL tear… he can’t save this ship even in his prime.

How are these coaches still employed…

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I've got to imagine Saleh is going to be on the hot seat.

Was he actually good in SF or was it just the fact he had amazing players in that team? - He seems so out of his element.

Hacket has lead the worst O in the league two years in a row with 2 different teams.

How are these guys employed.

• 1Truth!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Jaelen Phillips getting carted off the field is winning the battle but losing the war for Miami. He's their best edge rusher by far.

• 1Solidarity