2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
NFL 2024-2025:

Teams huddle while 4 minutes of commercials play. Teams go to the line and get set up. Cut to another 90 seconds of commercials while the refs check everyones position and make sure that there are no illegal formations or offsides. Cut back to the game. Team hikes the ball and the play is run. 2 minutes of commercials while the officials determine the outcome of the play. Cut back to the game. 30 second update on where the new position is or any penalties are explained. Teams huddle while 4 minutes of commercials play.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like Mahomes but he looks like a bitch, he's been handed so many fucking gifts from the refs. I don't even think the refs should even be babysitting them like they are

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
1702274839406.png

1702274891685.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh you can tell, but it's a little harder when you're lined up as a receiver versus a lineman a couple of feet from the ball. Obviously it looks bad on that pic above, but we can't be sure the angle is perfected centered on the line of scrimmage, and the blue line isn't "official" anyways.

It's EXTREMELY dumb on Toney's part, either way.

It's not like the line of scrimmage is the line he has to be behind, there's still the entire neutral zone he has to be behind. The football's clearly behind the blue line so if anything it's making him look better than he actually was

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's not like the line of scrimmage is the line he has to be behind, there's still the entire neutral zone he has to be behind. The football's clearly behind the blue line so if anything it's making him look better than he actually was

Eh, the football a lot of times gets moved slightly back by the center when they grab it anyways, but that varies from center to center and play to play, I'm sure. Again, he should have been aware, it just feels like another one of those things where it's almost assuredly happening way more than it's called like play clock hitting zero but refs giving offense a very nebulous amount of half a second afterwards to have the ball snapped, etc (although this barely ever gets called).

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The best part is him bitching to Josh Allen at the end of the game.

Josh Allen should have said:

Mahomes is becoming unhinged like never before this season.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The best part is him bitching to Josh Allen at the end of the game.

Josh Allen should have said:

Mahomes is becoming unhinged like never before this season.

Lol

You have become obsessed with my man Mahomes bro!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I don't get what the point of whining about it to Allen is. Understand being annoyed more by it after last week's missed PI call, but you can't react like that and not expect people to call you out for it.

• 1Like

Homsar

I don't remember a high profile QB acting that way, Brady was a bitch but I don't remember him talking like that to the other team because he didn't get his way. He looks like the Lebron of the NFL. Im sure he will issue an apology. Especially such an obvious flag

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The rare occasion when I'm happy that the cowboys won.

I don't like to complain about the refs, especially in a win, but whoever called back Wishnowski's once in a lifetime run over a weak ass low block can go suck a dick.
It wasn't even a "block", Bell straight up tripped and the refs assumed he was trying to chop block. Total shit penalty, especially since Big Nuts Mitch called that on his own it seems like. I think Shanahan said after the game he didn't call that fake.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The whining about the Toney offsides is definitely too much. Completely emotional reaction. Whether a warning is often given or not, it's that guy's responsibility to know and it was incredibly egregious.

I think if it was just a regular TD play that was called back they wouldn't even be as salty. It's that it was an amazing play by Kelce and it's going to be forgotten.

Given it was called back I wish instead it had hit Toney squarely in the hands and he fumbled it which would have been even more appropriate for the way this season has gone. Maybe with a holding by Taylor too.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bitching about the play being forgotten is so stupid. IDGAF, the play was dead at the fucking snap. Go fuck yourself, sorry you didn't have the refs suck your dick.

That was so much of an obvious call to ignore

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Bitching about the play being forgotten is so stupid. IDGAF, the play was dead at the fucking snap. Go fuck yourself, sorry you didn't have the refs suck your dick.

That was so much of an obvious call to ignore

It's a bad look for Broccoli hair.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I really only watch cowboy games. Are the refs becoming a big part of every game this year? More so than in the past few years?

And a clipping call on our center. WTF? I can't remember the last time I saw clipping called. I thought that looked like a good block.

• 1Like