1702317622905.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dIdNt AfFeCt ThE oUtCoMe Of ThE pLaY1

when the dude who scored the touchdown is basically lined up with the defense.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't remember a high profile QB acting that way, Brady was a bitch but I don't remember him talking like that to the other team because he didn't get his way. He looks like the Lebron of the NFL. Im sure he will issue an apology. Especially such an obvious flag

Lol, Lebron is such a bitch. All this talk about whether or not he is the goat and better than Bryant/Jordan is fucking worthless. His whiney bitchiness on the court alone should keep him out of that conversation.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
LeBron is higher on the rankings than Kobe. Only Lakers blowhards would disagree.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im still amazed this happened. Theres no way Toney is around on any team next year.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Im still amazed this happened. Theres no way Toney is around on any team next year.
Mahomes is doing a great distraction for that guy. Also fuck these people trying to justify his behavior because he's always been screwed over by the refs lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was toney concussed or something? I didn't think you could make it to the NFL and be too dumb to line up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only prisoner-of-the-moment morons have this opinion.
I don't really give a shit about basketball one way or the other but the idea of that crybaby bitch being better than a predator like Kobe is laughable.

• 4Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't really give a shit about basketball one way or the other but the idea of that crybaby bitch being better than a predator like Kobe is laughable.

more PPG, APG, RPG, higher FG%, higher 3PT%, better PER, more win shares, almost double the number of blocks, over 5x the amount of triple doubles

Y'all must really value TOs because it's pretty much the only stat where LeBron is worse.

• 1Cutler

Ome

Molten Core Raider
A true goat doesn't go around trying to convince the world by always saying hes the goat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Lol, Lebron is such a bitch. All this talk about whether or not he is the goat and better than Bryant/Jordan is fucking worthless. His whiney bitchiness on the court alone should keep him out of that conversation.

yes, lol. Dear Diary:

DearDiary.PNG

A true goat doesn't go around trying to convince the world by always saying hes the goat.

Yup

• 1Cutler

Homsar

Also doesn't lose in the championship 🏆. Would love to see Lebron play in the 70/80s. We hated the bulls but Jordan was pretty amazing.

I feel like people forget how good Bo Jackson was.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also doesn't lose in the championship 🏆. Would love to see Lebron play in the 70/80s. We hated the bulls but Jordan was pretty amazing.

I feel like people forget how good Bo Jackson was.

They don’t. Bo is a myth. Great on college. Decent in the NFL. An MLb all star but not all timer by any beat. Look at his stats and performances. He has a solid several years of being hyped and not being great. He’s Reggie bush in the nfl. Good and overhyped.

• 1Faggotry