2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Belichick is still one of the best coaches of all time, maybe the best. The Patriots are not getting outcoached nor is Belichick 'refusing to evolve with the sport'. The Patriots GM is just flat out bad at the job but used to have Brady to obfuscate how awful a GM he was. Even the best coaches still need something to actually work with.

Agree completely, Patriots need to get rid of the GM to right the ship for Bill!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Agree completely, Patriots need to get rid of the GM to right the ship for Bill!

It's just a different version of what we have been saying in Dallas for decades.

Jerry the Owner: A+++++++
Jerry the GM: F---------

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even get to watch the game because I was coaching basketball last night, but I figured I needed to pop in here and do a lil dance and flex just to say Go Raiders! Strong answer to th 3 to 0 loss the prior week.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Denamian Denamian Look on the bright side, Denver started their winning march after they got blown out.

There could be a bright side to your suffering.

Last edited:

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The faster the Pats move on from Bill. The more that NFL world can care less about the Pats just like they were against the 85 Bears.

Bill is their only hope is becoming relevant again. I'm glad idiot Boston fans are chasing him away. They don't grow QB's on tree's and it takes a few seasons to find a good one unless you are the Packers. I relish the Pats becoming the Lions. Great years ahead!

Bill is a good coach. You don't throw him away like retards would.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah parting ways with him is the right answer. Bill the coach is not going to be successful while he's stuck working with the team roster that Bill the GM gives him, and I doubt 'you are fired as GM but we want you to stay on as HC' is in the cards.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The faster the Pats move on from Bill. The more that NFL world can care less about the Pats just like they were against the 85 Bears.

Bill is their only hope is becoming relevant again. I'm glad idiot Boston fans are chasing him away. They don't grow QB's on tree's and it takes a few seasons to find a good one unless you are the Packers. I relish the Pats becoming the Lions. Great years ahead!

Bill is a good coach. You don't throw him away like retards would.

There are countless examples of what happens to a team when it throws away a tenured, successful coach after a few odd seasons. And it isn't good.

Pats fans deserve the misery they'll reap from that kind of over-entitlement.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Oh, we're still pretending like Bill wasn't 95% a product of Brady's insane skill?

Shit tier head coach. Decent coordinator with the Giants, back when you could absolutely fucking shatter the QB. It also helped that he yet again had probably the best player ever at his position in LT. He also got lucky as shit in '90 that Craig fucked the only chance at a team 3-peating in the NFL(Giants never scored a TD against the 49ers that year in 8 quarters), then ran into a dogshit ass Bills team.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Whelp that's probably season over. It was already over without Burrow but they had us fooled for a bit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol nice work production crew completely missed the Tee touchdown while they were in commercial

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Joe Burrow worst contract in NFL history. This is Jake’s team now.

• 2Worf

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Good to see the Lions maybe figuring things out. Defense seems to actually be trying to send extra rushers instead of just rushing 4.

For offense, the first quarter scared me, Denver was getting a lot of pressure on Goff and he was looking terrible - guy is a statue in the pocket. Glad they remembered Denver sucks against the run.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

lol

triggered GIF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Life comes at you fast.

Also.
On the one hand fuck them for crying about the penalty when Toney was that far offsides (AND the one who scored the TD).

On the other hand god damn the refs must love that the NFL goes so far to protect them from being called out on how shitty they are.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users