2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Granted, couple long kicks that were missed, but I'm trying to figure out how you can somehow avoid getting at least 6 points that half in jax's place, let alone 12.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hate seeing the ravens win but it helps my Colts this going to be jags 3rd straight loss? Going need them lose to the Bucks

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty annoying to get dicked out of a TD for Ridley in fantasy when they actually reviewed it and still fucked up the call.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Kaines Kaines Foggy Foggy health check !???!!?
1702904233588.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Allen is weird, he has rocky starts the first quarter of all the games I've watched. Herbert also seems like he's got Carr'd as far as his Protection/coaching

I say there isnt many good defenses this year but then I feel like O-lines are complete trash on franchise QBs

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

The kid is unreal. When he went down with that stinger I was just thinking "It's over". As much as I would love for CMC to get MVP, there's no question in my mind who the 49ers can't afford to lose and it's Purdy.

People calling him Jimmy Garoppolo 2.0 obviously aren't watching the games. You can just see it in Shanahan's play calling. With Jimmy on 3rd and long they would just pitch it out to Deebo or Kittle behind the line of scrimmage and hope they could make a play. Everyone knew Jimmy could throw intermediate distances in the middle of the field very accurately but not to the outside and not down the field so the defense would cover up the middle and if you asked him to throw it was probably going to a linebacker or he was going to throw it away or take a sack. With Brock they have to cover the whole field and he just sees everything and makes very few mistakes. You can't call him Brady or Montana until he wins some super bowls, but the younger versions of them are who he reminds me of right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user