2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man that interception was great, and a little lucky. If you watch Love as he catches it, he runs into the CB which slows him down enough that his foot hits the ground, and then he can get his other foot down. If he doesn't run into his CB, he is out of bounds.

Good job Seahawks

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Also, I fully expect this dude is going to get a call from the NFL. You can clearly see him look at AJ Brown, and purposefully bump into him. He was trying to bait him into a fight to get booted.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
No team that loses to the Drew Lock Seachickens is winning the Superbowl.
Given the state of the entire AFC, and NFC outside of the 49ers, if the 9ers don't win the Superbowl this year, it will be the biggest choke job of the century. Barring injury to Purdy or CMC.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still not totally sure that left toe touched, but impossible to overturn that after they call it a pick on the field.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Given the state of the entire AFC, and NFC outside of the 49ers, if the 9ers don't win the Superbowl this year, it will be the biggest choke job of the century. Barring injury to Purdy or CMC.
Dude, Purdy is going to get hurt and the 49ers will lose in the playoffs because of injuries yet again. The only thing I’m more certain of than that is Dallas will get trounced in the divisional round.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Feels gross but I almost have to root for the Niners to win their next 2 games so they can rest their starters against the Rams in week 18. Of course none of that shit matters if the Rams can't win their next 2 games.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Look at this young whipper snapper.

whippersnapper.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Lamar is historically a letdown in the playoffs but the Ravens look absolutely legit right now.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
locke's post game interview was one of the best sports moments i've seen in a long time

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also, I fully expect this dude is going to get a call from the NFL. You can clearly see him look at AJ Brown, and purposefully bump into him. He was trying to bait him into a fight to get booted.
I said it a couple weeks ago, but big Donut Dom was going to set this precedent if the league didn't clamp it the fuck down.

Like I said, just hire squads of goons to roam the sidelines and taunt star players into ejections. We took out your best WR and you took out our foot massager!? Oh, darn.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the other hand, joggers could opt to not be chippy and just play the fucking game. Guys like Rice, Walter Payton, Sanders, ect had zero issues not getting into chippy shit like that. Modern players are fucking temper tantrum throwing toddlers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users