2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A large percentage of making it in the NFL is opportunity.

Dudes score low at the combine every year and then get drafted low and rot on the practice squad or bench then finally get a shot because of injury and blow up.

If this league or game was a reality I bet you could find the players and the schemes to overcome perceived imbalances.

For something like QBs where you can't measure the mental aspect, which is one of the most important parts of the position, you see that occasionally. For something like cornerback, where speed and athleticism is 90% of it you don't see that very much

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warren just threw maybe the best block I've seen this year. Glad to see him put his money where his mouth was.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bengals can beat everyone except their division rivals.
Your people’s food are beating my bowels right now.

1703376235974.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Chargers are going to obliterate the Bills tonight, yes I’m aware they have a back up starting and they fired their head coach and the Bills destroyed Dallas.

A win tonight would be the most charger thing ever though, losses help, the win will lead towards the interim being hired who will shit the bed next year. Chargers win out, bank on it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It's amazing that by taking the points instead of going for it on 4th, you can set yourself up to still have a chance late in the game. This is truly a revolutionary new strategy.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was told this 8-6 team was a Superbowl contender after last week, they dont even have 63 points, what gives?