2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy fucking shit if I could have shot Greenlaw I would have. Wtf was he trying to run for?

Brock didn't play a great game but he got it done when it counted.... with a little help from God and the Packers kicker.

They better come out looking sharper than that next week.
Yeah that performance by Purdy was rough. I really hope it was just the rain

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ball was like trying to throw a wet bar of soap.

In Love's case, it was like throwing a wet bar of soap right into a 49er's fucking hands.

Holy balls, what a dumb play.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Oof, that honestly hurt more than if the 49rers had completely blown us out. If the Packers had gone with the FG instead of going for it on fourth, held on to the interception, made the FG, OR didn't make a desperation throw when they still had time on the clock, at worst we would be looking at OT where anything can happen, and if the Packers won, would have had a fair chance vs either team next week.

Now the 49ers will plow through whomever next week on their way to the Super Bowl. I would actually root for the Chiefs to get to the Super Bowl to give us last year's matchup we missed out on, if I trusted this year's Chiefs roster to be able to get the job done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Big Cock Brock led the game winning drive that nobody said he could. Give the young buck some credit, goddamn

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the Packers won after that big run by Jones, but Love missed a couple key throws that drive and then they missed the FG. Niners finally get a comeback win though.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Well I am a tad sad about the outcome but ultimately got some high hopes for the direction of the Packers. I mean the season certainly was not a failure for them and to go into the 49ers game and hang in there, where it felt many were expecting GB to get blown out, was a good sign.

Think this Packer's team is one that once it has another 2 or 3 seasons of experience under its belt, and provided Love does not end up being a one year wonder, could become a real nasty threat in the NFC.

But now I am rooting for the Lions to make the SB and then get destroyed by either the Ravens or the Chiefs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Ravens winning was pure faggotry. No one in their right mind is a Ravens fan to begin with. The league wants them to win so they can dock dicks with the NCAA over brothers winning both. It's all very gay.
At east the 49ers won, so I can start thinking about losing another 200 euros betting on them to win the SB. It's been like 12 years since the last time

• 1GreNeg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Gonna be hard to win when your best reciever can't catch a pass directly in his hands.

• 1Like