2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what are the odds that nfl asked Taylor Swift to perform during the SB halftime show, and she said something like bitch, you can't afford me. But in a more corporate way. I wonder how much would the league have to shell out for her to even be interested? 50 mill? Instead they got Usher who no one has heard of for the past 15 years to do it for free. NFL should just do what people want and get Weird Al.

Also
Chiefs @ Ravens - Chiefs have a much higher change of losing in the SB but one has to put up with the homo brother, retarded wife and the thing that keeps the whole red lipstick arm of cosmetics in business for 2 more weeks. And not to mention the whole fucking dynasty talk. So the team with the most photogenic QB of all times will advance.
Lions @ 49ers - Choke Bowl. The team which gargles less will have the honor to be butt fucked by Ravens. What a fucking disaster. 49ers, I guess. Since it's not gonna rain and Purdy can only handle dry balls.

at least Jets are best at something

2.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Predication: NFL will want Kansas City to win it all so Kelce can propose to Swifty live after the game...

Oh look - the first or too many Swifty on air moments!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just so weird seeing how the Chiefs offense has looked this postseason after looking lost for much of the regular season.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope this is how it goes. I think the ravens could actually blow the chiefs out if it’s officiated reasonably.

This is how you predict. Blame the refs beforehand, so you have a ready made scapegoat.

Pretty good game thus far. Wish they would stop with the swift shots, who cares. Show the fans or sidelines instead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users