2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't believe this wasn't a Goff choke job even. Entire team besides Goff melted down.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
At least Detroit put up some offense in their losing effort. Also, Goff looked far better than the league MVP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
it’s hard to think we wouldn’t have got this far if not for Dan and that we aren’t going to the SB also because of him. Apart from Goff the whole team shit the bed in a way only the Lions can.

but, I’m proud of my team, we came a long way in a short time and I look forward to seeing them shore up our secondary in the off season.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Detroit has a really solid young core still. They should be dangerous for a while

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Think this is, at last for a non KC/49ers fan, the least interesting match up for the SB we could have gotten with the field of contenders.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
1706499125201.png

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I was at the bar for both games, mostly with sad Ravens fans after the first game. I feel like I should read through the thread, but it won't be the same as doing it live. Admittedly I didn't watch every play of 2nd game, the fuck happened to Detroit?

Feel like everyone dogging on Lamar (probably shouldn't be as much) or Zay Flowers (okay the fumble was the real dagger in that game, but he had a great game otherwise for a rookie) but no one really mentioning Detroit blowing a 24-7 halftime lead to go to their first Super Bowl?? Niners just looked insane in the 2nd half.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
it’s hard to think we wouldn’t have got this far if not for Dan and that we aren’t going to the SB also because of him. Apart from Goff the whole team shit the bed in a way only the Lions can.

but, I’m proud of my team, we came a long way in a short time and I look forward to seeing them shore up our secondary in the off season.

Welcome to the bills and mcdermott. Same boat.

I warned earlier in this thread that the lions will be the. Re bills and this mirrors our 2020

13-3 go to first AFC championship in 30 years and lose. You begin to see the crack in the coach that turned around the team culture.

next year you will lose a play off heartbreaker, then lose the next two years and see the window closed.

• 1Like