2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - National disgrace gets the nod over national hero every time.
pharmakos vs. Foler - While the BBC eating champion of the universe deserves it, we can't have our mascot rickshawed through most of their reign.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - The more body parts Sox loses, the less stupidity there is. When he reaches 100% mannequin his IQ will be far out of Kirun's reach, but on this day, Sox gets the vote
womie vs. Chris - Wormie pretending to be a hardcore power lifter, while unintentional, is still the only time either of them have ever been funny

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner -Both deserve to wear the crown. I'm not buying the "Araysar wants to win it" theories. He doesn't. And Ambi did me a solid once so this is repayment.
pharmakos vs. Foler - Another tough one for opposite reasons. I basically skip past Pharma posts so I haven't read them in a long time. Foler has been improved since his return and besides that, he was gone for half the year. Meaningless vote as neither advances in the next round.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - I still have no idea who Mr. Sox is. And Kirun is still a fag.
Wormie vs. Chris - Gold > plebe. And a British plebe at that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Now that the previous round is over, I can come clean about something: Araysar Araysar has been a paid agent in this tournament. He was absolutely correct that all of his campaigning in these threads was to drive more engagement. But it wasn't his idea, it was mine. He didn't come cheap either! Enjoy those Tucobux, sir. That said, his opinions in the Ukraine and Intifada threads are his own, so he has that going for him, which is nice. HOWEVER! That means that Sergeant Stick Time is a more deserving candidate at this time IMO, so he gets the nod here.

pharmakos vs. Foler - Because I don't want to have to change the avatar around to include a weeping vagina on it somewhere which would be necessary if Pharmakos wins. Plus Foler is only playing possum when it comes to his antics, mark my words. Will he show up in these last few rounds and claim to be excited about winning, like the last 2 years that worked on everyone?? Let's see!

Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - If Mr Sox had the least bit of self awareness this would be a runaway, but I'm not sure he does so this feels a bit wrong somehow. Kirun however is self aware and has been putting in some serious work all year, so I gotta go with Master of the Blade in this round.

wormie vs. Chris - Man, this elite 8 round is no joke. Seriously tough choices. Despite lurkingdirk lurkingdirk overstacking the Southeast I must say these brackets aren't bad bro. Still though, I gotta go with Chris in this round. If the Intifada thread goes another few months then wormie has an excellent chance for next year's crown.

LMAO, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule is terrified I'm going to win this and do what I said I will do.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - National disgrace gets the nod over national hero every time.
pharmakos vs. Foler - While the BBC eating champion of the universe deserves it, we can't have our mascot rickshawed through most of their reign.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - The more body parts Sox loses, the less stupidity there is. When he reaches 100% mannequin his IQ will be far out of Kirun's reach, but on this day, Sox gets the vote
womie vs. Chris - Wormie pretending to be a hardcore power lifter, while unintentional, is still the only time either of them have ever been funny

Cuck. Won't even vote for himself after posting the i-am-inevitable.gif

• 1Harrow
  • 1Ice Burn

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner -Both deserve to wear the crown. I'm not buying the "Araysar wants to win it" theories. He doesn't. And Ambi did me a solid once so this is repayment.
pharmakos vs. Foler - Another tough one for opposite reasons. I basically skip past Pharma posts so I haven't read them in a long time. Foler has been improved since his return and besides that, he was gone for half the year. Meaningless vote as neither advances in the next round.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - I still have no idea who Mr. Sox is. And Kirun is still a fag.
Wormie vs. Chris - Gold > plebe. And a British plebe at that.

Thank you for your vote.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Soviet propagandist
pharmakos vs. Foler - Something something black guys.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - Still sitting on DeSantis' balls
womie vs. Chris - The once and future king.
Thank you for your vote

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Also worth remembering for all his anti Disney schtick he still took his kids to Disney world.

It was awful. I'm also sitting on $5k of Disney stock I bought 2 years ago at $155 🤦‍♂️

• 1Harrow
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler - competition is for the whole year, not just the last couple of weeks, and Folgers has had a doozy of a year.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - pray he never escapes the Pantheon thread, because exposing the whole board to his nonsense would be the apocalypse. -1 foot, +1 asshatery.
wormie vs. Chris - I feel like chris has toned it down this last year while wormie has stepped it up.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - I'm sure once Brosar wins this award, after years of trying, he will finally ride off into the sunset, to only make 10 posts a day
Bro this is the only year I tried.

Thank you for your vote

• 1Harrow

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - The Russian is on his way back to the Orthodox church of his forefathers so clearly not an AssHat.
pharmakos vs. Foler - Somehow manages to be a bigger AssHat than Foler.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - No idea who Mr. Sox is.
womie vs. Chris - Very tough decision, but an atheist Jew takes it over just an atheist.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - The Russian is on his way back to the Orthodox church of his forefathers so clearly not an AssHat.
pharmakos vs. Foler - Somehow manages to be a bigger AssHat than Foler.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - No idea who Mr. Sox is.
womie vs. Chris - Very tough decision, but an atheist Jew takes it over just an atheist.
Bro if you want to do me a solid, vote for me

• 1Harrow

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I got this shit on lock

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
araysar
Kirun
Wormie

• 1Harrow

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm glad you have the integrity to keep campaigning so hard after being paid so well to generate all of this engagement. You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

eric cartman GIF by South Park

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad you have the integrity to keep campaigning so hard after being paid so well to generate all of this engagement. You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
Much like the establishment and the Trump presidency, this man thought I was larping but now he's getting scared

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Much like the establishment and the Trump presidency, this man thought I was larping but now he's getting scared
To fake a larp you would need to have larped before. So are you larping about not larping or did you not larp a larp to make him think you were actually not not larping?

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Imbecile