2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL, there has never been a time when I didnt beat your dumb cop ass to paste.

You should stick to beating people that dont fight back. Like your suspects, your girlfriend and your kids.

There was the time you said you "schooled me" in Terry Stops. Then double and tripled down on it. You then ended up running away with your tail between your legs and said you must have gotten me confused with someone else. Then there was the other day where you denied being banned for welching, then I proved you wrong again and you come up with the pathetic "uhh maybe I was banned but I didn't know cause I didn't log in anyways!!"

Then there's also the meme I posted that you're still losing your shit over :emoji_joy: . I've made you my bitch so much it's not even fun anymore

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There was the time you said you "schooled me" in Terry Stops. Then double and tripled down on it. You then ended up running away with your tail between your legs and said you must have gotten me confused with someone else.

LMAO yeah it was another cop tummysticks. Imagine having such a shitty personality that you're just reduced to "cop". And thats all you'll ever be.

Then there was the other day where you denied being banned for welching, then I proved you wrong again and you come up with the pathetic "uhh maybe I was banned but I didn't know cause I didn't log in anyways!!"

Retard, why would I care or know if I stopped logging in?

Then there's also the meme I posted that you're still losing your shit over :emoji_joy: . I've made you my bitch so much it's not even fun anymore

Bro, the only losing their shit right now is you over spongebob cop. Talked about how you were "inevitable" and then get lit up by a spongebob meme. LMAO. I bet you cry at the station too when cons call you a faggot.

Here it is again so you can seethe some more while I beat the shit out of you in this contest

1699910967267.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hmm, singlehandedly getting everyone to like the police wasn't stipulated in the contract, but Araysar Araysar doesn't know the meaning of the words 'good enough'!

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LMAO yeah it was another cop tummysticks. Imagine having such a shitty personality that you're just reduced to "cop". And thats all you'll ever be.

Retard, why would I care or know if I stopped logging in?

Bro, the only losing their shit right now is you over spongebob cop. Talked about how you were "inevitable" and then get lit up by a spongebob meme. LMAO. I bet you cry at the station too when cons call you a faggot.

Here it is again so you can seethe some more while I beat the shit out of you in this contest

Holy shit I'm living rent free after posting 1 meme. :trump:

How's it feel to know that not only have I handed you your ass multiple times, but everyone actually hates you more than a cop?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Today he's pretending he's an Ancient Civ expert
pharmakos vs. Foler - Two X-lovers will finally be reunited
Mr. Sox
vs. Kirun - Flipped a coin
womie vs. Chris - If anyone has a solid opportunity to leave Araysar Araysar in the loser column, it's this fuckin asshat

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In all fairness Ambiturner Ambiturner , out of curiosity I decided to do a quick tally of the votes. The Russian is kicking your ass and even a 2am vote drop aint gonna be enough to save you. When it comes to asshat votes he is curbstomping you.

He's gonna look so stupid when I make my comeback and demolish him

• 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
he's been projected to win it all since round 2. the votes dont lie.
Its fucking Chris in my book. Even now he's fucking sperging out in Ancient Civ's about the same fucking subject, once the fuck again. Wormie is putting up one hell of a fucking fight, though. At least Foler and Araysar's posts dont catch your eye so blaringly that you can scroll by them and outright ignore their posts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no facebook buzzing in the semi finals. You lost.
i make a humorous comment about facebook 6 months ago and you milk it to death. you admit to having sex with dogs and you dont understand why people call you a dogfucker. ya know, once the year is over, that doesnt mean you arent still an Asshat. you are an Asshat for life and doubling down on Asshat doesnt make you less of an asshat, it just solidifies for people that they made the right decision in voting for you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its fucking Chris in my book. Even now he's fucking sperging out in Ancient Civ's about the same fucking subject, once the fuck again. Wormie is putting up one hell of a fucking fight, though. At least Foler and Araysar's posts dont catch your eye so blaringly that you can scroll by them and outright ignore their posts.
thats always Chris. he fancies himself as a scholarly person and that the concept of an Atlantis is based on fiction until proven wrong. i can understand that theory and the popular rebuttal is always well, Troy turned out to be real as fuck so it would be silly to dismiss Atlantis as fake. IMO Atlantis is real as fuck, but to a degree. you have to allow for 10000 years of embellishments in campfire stories before it was committed to ink and paper. this is a historical event which rocked the ancient world along with the other major disasters during the Youngar Dryas event, but it happened so long ago that details cant be trusted word fr word.

sorry for the derail.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Loving the turnout I’m seeing in support of me.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1OK, Sure

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
thats always Chris. he fancies himself as a scholarly person and that the concept of an Atlantis is based on fiction until proven wrong. i can understand that theory and the popular rebuttal is always well, Troy turned out to be real as fuck so it would be silly to dismiss Atlantis as fake. IMO Atlantis is real as fuck, but to a degree. you have to allow for 10000 years of embellishments in campfire stories before it was committed to ink and paper. this is a historical event which rocked the ancient world along with the other major disasters during the Youngar Dryas event, but it happened so long ago that details cant be trusted word fr word.

sorry for the derail.

no campaigning in the semi finals thead. You lost, get over it.