2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - the meter maid is a fucking retard, but I haven't had to put him on ignore to make the forum readable, so he's got that going for him. For the record, I actually like Araysar, I just don't think he needs to post 8x a minute 16 hours a fucking day. Take a fucking break bro.
pharmakos vs. Foler - this one is tough because both of them are on ignore for the same reason as above...shit tier, low effort spam posting of many threads. But, every once in awhile I click a thread and the last post was someone I ignored and it will show them anyway, and I have to admit, Folder isn't near as insufferable as he was when I put him on the list. He might come off it soon. Maybe Folger found chill?
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - Normally I wouldn't do this, because I have exactly zero interaction with this Sox dude, but Kirun isn't anywhere near as big of an asshat to be this far in the brackets. Doesn't matter anyway because whoever it is is getting blown the fuck out next round.
womie vs. Chris - tbh, I don't care too much who wins this one. Whoever wins is taking the whole thing home, because the asshattery in this matchup is off the charts. I vote wormie.....by a nose

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox
vs. Kirun
womie vs. Chris

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - the meter maid is a fucking retard, but I haven't had to put him on ignore to make the forum readable, so he's got that going for him. For the record, I actually like Araysar, I just don't think he needs to post 8x a minute 16 hours a fucking day. Take a fucking break bro.
pharmakos vs. Foler - this one is tough because both of them are on ignore for the same reason as above...shit tier, low effort spam posting of many threads. But, every once in awhile I click a thread and the last post was someone I ignored and it will show them anyway, and I have to admit, Folder isn't near as insufferable as he was when I put him on the list. He might come off it soon. Maybe Folger found chill?
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - Normally I wouldn't do this, because I have exactly zero interaction with this Sox dude, but Kirun isn't anywhere near as big of an asshat to be this far in the brackets. Doesn't matter anyway because whoever it is is getting blown the fuck out next round.
womie vs. Chris - tbh, I don't care too much who wins this one. Whoever wins is taking the whole thing home, because the asshattery in this matchup is off the charts. I vote wormie.....by a nose

Thank for your vote, bro. I like you too.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk

You should tally up who had the largest margin of victory in each round. I bet its me.

• 1Harrow

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Today he's pretending he's an Ancient Civ expert
pharmakos vs. Foler - Two X-lovers will finally be reunited
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun - Flipped a coin
womie vs. Chris - If anyone has a solid opportunity to leave Araysar Araysar in the loser column, it's this fuckin asshat

fix your vote bro, i dont want any 2 am shenanigans from TPTB trying to deny me my throne

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner - Today he's pretending he's an Ancient Civ expert

Is this a vote for both? That would make sense in the next round when the choice will be the eraser alt or the folder alt.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Savor it while you can, faggot. It's not gonna last

truth.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Ambiturner
pharmakos vs. Foler
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun
wormie vs. Chris

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What can I do to earn your vote?

An hero.

Send the video to folgerbroh for verification. We will all vote for you in memoriam and you can deny the crown to folger one more time.