2023 NFL Offseason Thread - Now with less QB sneaks!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Still no Burrow, Bosa, or Jones contracts. Seems crazy Burrow would play without a new one. Jones has said he won't till week 8 not sure where Bosa stands on it.
Rumors are they are very close with Bosa. But sounds like he may not be there week 1, which would really suck.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still no Burrow, Bosa, or Jones contracts. Seems crazy Burrow would play without a new one. Jones has said he won't till week 8 not sure where Bosa stands on it.
Ya I thought Burrow would have signed the day after Herbert. But he said he’s willing to play it out. Wonder what his agent wants that he can’t get.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ya I thought Burrow would have signed the day after Herbert. But he said he’s willing to play it out. Wonder what his agent wants that he can’t get.
Out of Cincinnati?

I’m shitting on the city not the team.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Some percentage of the cap every year? At some point, you have to think a QB is gonna break that barrier.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals vs Eagles

Alex Alex goes to Vegas to watch and they win 31 to 28.

Bengals go to the SB and I'm absolutely in Vegas.

Not sure I believe it but Bengals "insider" bs says the Bengals want to give Burrow a Mahomes-esque long term deal and Burrow wants a crack at a second contract instead of becoming the 10th highest paid QB by year four of a 10 year deal. Not sure I buy that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Guess I'll get my horribly wrong predictions out of the way:

NFC

North: Vikings
South: Bucs
East: Eagles
West: Seahawks
WC: 49ers, Giants, Lions

AFC

North: Bengals
South: Jaguars
East: Bills
West: Chiefs
WC: Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins

Super Bowl: Eagles vs Bills
Winner: Eagles
Maybe it's just me being a perennial Lions simp, but with how weak the rest of the NFC North is this year, i don't see anyone but them winning the division.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it's just me being a perennial Lions simp, but with how weak the rest of the NFC North is this year, i don't see anyone but them winning the division.
Eh, I think the Vikings will still win a lot of games and Kirk will choke come playoff time. But yeah, the Bears are garbage and I don't understand all the people picking GB to make the playoffs.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Detroit will be pretty good this year and could easily win that division. Big Dan Campbell we trust!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Even if the Lions win a single playoff game then get their asses kicked in the second round, I will be happy.

Fadaar

That guy
Eh, I think the Vikings will still win a lot of games and Kirk will choke come playoff time. But yeah, the Bears are garbage and I don't understand all the people picking GB to make the playoffs.

I think they could but the problem is they're still the Lions. They're the Chargers of the NFC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They're the Chargers of the NFC.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users