2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My wife was rewinding to try to see what exactly happened, and I left the room because I've seen legs break before and it's never good for the stomach.

For those wanting to recap of this game (and the Cowboys season this year) I found one courtesy of the Dutch Oven.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Cowboys twitter right now:
1728865076856.png

• 9Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Our defense finally makes some stops and all the sudden the offense looks like it's led by Russell Wilson.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Hearing the chants in Cowboys lands now that Jerry needs to fire McCarthy before he goes to bed tonight...

Did McCarthy throw those picks? Did McCarthy miss all those tackles? Did McCarthy assemble the abomination of a running back corps?

A lot of people desperately wanting a fast and easy solution to something we're going to have to watch burn to ashes and then rebuild.

OTOH, Happy 83rd Birthday Jerry!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I'd be surprised if Pederson outlasts McCarthy, but that was a debacle today. There is no point in firing the fat fuck, but Jerrah probably will, because he is basically a richer version of Dan Snyder.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, that guy's leg flopping is minor compared to some of the egregious shit over in the You Get What You Deserve thread. But ouchies nonetheless.

I enjoyed watching Dallas get creamed, America's Team my ass. Dak Prescott may be the most overrated QB of all time.

Also, I just wanna say that my Falcons are an impossible 4-2. After watching the crazy wins over the last two week, this week's game was pretty boring. 2 x 100 yard rushers is an offense I can get behind, with 4Th Quarter Jesus Cousins at QB. May the Spaghetti Monster in the sky protect his achilles.

That being said, if the Falcons end up 4-12 at the end of the year I would not be surprised.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
More fitting is Dak just demolished his 3 million dollar 9000 sq foot house to build a bigger one. Couldn't wait to spend the cash. Filmed the demo during the week with some reality TV or YouTube dudes, then comes out and blows it on Jerry's birthday.

Clown organization

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watching the Cowboys get a train run up their asses never gets old.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:
Just wanted to drop in and laugh at the Cowboys.
Running up the score on Dallas might be my new favorite thing.

Because, you know, F Dallas.
I enjoyed watching Dallas get creamed, America's Team my ass. Dak Prescott may be the most overrated QB of all time.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dak looks like an old man trying to play QB.
I'm starting to call him Tany Romo because he's basically turning into a tanner version of Romo with all the fucking red zone turnovers. I just wish he had the ability to extend the play that romo had.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users