2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Teams making moves while Jerry threats to fire radio hosts that dared to ask him questions. Damn it’s good to be a Cowboys fan.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I spent 38k on betting in 2024.

Degenerate might be too kind.

Basically that 49ers loss to the Chiefs in Vegas completely broke me and turned me into a wager troglodyte. I care more about closing line value now than Brock Purdy's completion percentage.

The good news is, Im actually not too bad at it and believe it or not having skin in the game on game day makes watching the games so much better (or worse). Honestly, my new gambling identity is way better than being a hopeless 49ers faggot.

edit: Dak Prescott cost me 2.2k on Sunday (would have won not lost). How fucking bad is he really? Did he get benched or did McCarthy just take him out for precautionary reasons?

Last edited:
  • 4WTF
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I spent 38k on betting in 2024.

Degenerate might be too kind.

Basically that 49ers loss to the Chiefs in Vegas completely broke me and turned me into a wager troglodyte. I care more about closing line value now than Brock Purdy's completion percentage.

The good news is, Im actually not too bad at it and believe it or not having skin in the game on game day makes watching the games so much better (or worse). Honestly, my new gambling identity is way better than being a hopeless 49ers faggot.
I heard him for the first time with the Lions - Cowboys game. I thought he was decent. He spent a fair amount of time shitting on the "establish the run" trope every trash tier color guy loves to parrot. He kept things relatively surface level, would have preferred more depth. I'd probably put him in the upper tier of color guys because most are just that awful. I'd prefer a homer radio broadcast or the Mannings. I wouldn't put him on mute like a Collinsworth or Aikman I guess.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brady needs time. His advantage is being the greatest QB ever, and can see the game most likely better than any other commentator by FAR.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I watch all games with the sound off anyhow. Few times I've bothered to listen to Brady he seemed ok, just needs time to fit in his spot as color commentator.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Brady was decent until he listened to dipshit fans about filling every goddamn second with yapping. The play is going on and he's STILL yappin'. He went full Greg Olsen now.

Less is more.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I enjoyed the part of the 49ers game where Kevin Burkhardt made him talk about Brock Purdy's first start which was also Brady's first game ever playing in San Francisco and he brought a bunch of his family/friends to the game and the 49ers kicked the shit out of them.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gawn I hope they drop him. He is my least fav announcer since Dan Fouts.
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
rumors already flying Brady is gonna try for Belichick to be raiders head coach, wonder if Belichick is down w/ Brady being his sorta boss.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users