LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh man Packers season hopefully not done

edit

ok he’s at least up should be ok

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Well shit.

Hoping it's just a high ankle sprain, but that seemed like a lot of pain for just that.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Even as a Lions fan, I hope the dudes okay.

To be sure though he should probably sit out the season. Just to be safe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's week 1 so I try not to take it too seriously, but man neither Love nor Hurts looked very good out there tonight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, both of those teams looked like crap compared to last night BUT they were in fucking brazil on a shitty ass field so I dont think you can really judge them to badly just yet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ya, both of those teams looked like crap compared to last night BUT they were in fucking brazil on a shitty ass field so I dont think you can really judge them to badly just yet

As a Pats fan, they looked like Super Bowl champs to my team.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Friday night games need to be a thing. The only people that care about high school games are people with kids.

I prefer High school ball to college or the pros. Something about not knowing every goddamn stat about everyone makes it more interesting. It's more fun when a kid outclasses everyone else and it's a surprise. But, I don't go to games unless I have a good reason and I don't care to watch them on TV. So I'll agree with friday night games being the new thing and get rid of the thursday games except for thanksgiving.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Every time you think the game is finally starting to flow:

r.gif

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly thought it was his ankle based on the replay. Guess it is in fact his knee

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dunno whats worse. Getting injured with a few seconds left in the first game or a few seconds in to the first game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Saying it's an MCL injury but that video of the kneecap pop looked pretty nasty

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
In my mind, it's kind of irrelevant what grade MCL (+ complications) it is, even three weeks out is probably enough to drop us out of the wildcard race given the stiff competition ( only 3 spots between division loser of Cowboys/Eagles, Rams, Seahawks, division loser of Atlanta / Tampa Bay, and even some wildcards like New Orleans and (if all the stars align) Chicago).

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
This is my annual message stating that I hope faggot Goodell steps in front of a bus for charging consumers $400 to watch the games when we're already paying for the streaming services and watching a commercial every 2 minutes. Assholes. I hope the lawsuit makes all of the teams go broke and they end up paying players minimum wage and free Gatorade.

All I want to do is watch my team.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users