2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That game was great. I blame Lamar, and don't blame Lamar. I mean he was scrambling immediately after the snap. Buuuut...how many times can we see this from this guy before choking is how you describe him now? Like the total 180 of Patrick.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Time for a new season thread I think. Anyone have ideas for a proper dumb thread title? I'm not jinxing the Chargers again.

You want to start the 2025-2026 season thread already?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You want to start the 2025-2026 season thread already?

FFS, I thought this was last year's and/or the offseason thread.

the naked gun facepalm GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lamar also missed two open TD throws before that.

the one to Flowers yes, other one was tougher and defender made a play on it. Some of the Flowers miss i thought he could have just sat down in the open spot instead of continuing to move...but that's still a throw that needs to be made.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was kind of surprised by this. I thought once the Rams traded Ramsey for peanuts, he was sorta on the downswing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I was kind of surprised by this. I thought once the Rams traded Ramsey for peanuts, he was sorta on the downswing.

He probably is. Miami overpays everyone even with the no income tax, tons of things to do, easy whores, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

He's 29 which is the cliff that DB's drop off at. This is his last big pay day. He is only going to go down from here.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Friday night games need to be a thing. The only people that care about high school games are people with kids.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Friday night games need to be a thing. The only people that care about high school games are people with kids.

Naw, I follow my high school, they beat the second best team in the state in their class tonight in a massive upset! Wooo!!

I realize I'm in the minority lol.

Also, I feel dirty rooting for Philly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user