2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As much as I hate Dallas, I hate Watson more. Karma, Cleveland. It looks good on you. The teams have looked like shit every game. I'm glad the NFL pushes for vets to sit around fucking off while waving around their money until the season starts. Seems to have improved the games....

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, still the Commanders. Glad we traded a pick for another kicker to miss both FG attempts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
eh, Daniels looked the best of the 3 rookie QBs that did play today

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All this sitting around watching football today made me want to go to a game. So I just bought tickets for my wife and I to go to the 49ers game tomorrow!

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All this sitting around watching football today made me want to go to a game. So I just bought tickets for my wife and I to go to the 49ers game tomorrow!
I’ve ate so much bbq and drank beer since Thursday. Going to sleep for days once I fly outta here tomorrow.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am determined to not let the 49ers dictate my moods this year. I am going in with relatively low expectations, and will just enjoy the ride if they do indeed do well.

They have been so close for the last 4 years, that I think expecting them to get back there is just a recipe for disappointment. So I'll sit back and hope for the best, but not expect a lot

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I love that they are throwing all of these flags for illegal formation, yet continue to allow the tackles to jump a split second before the snap

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
eh, Daniels looked the best of the 3 rookie QBs that did play today

I guess, as far as using his legs. Although he didn't really have any "bad" throws, just wasn't able to do much downfield. But with our Oline and WR group, it's pretty much double McLaurin up and you should be good...at least until D realize they're going to have to be wary of him piling up rushing yards scrambling.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Gonna go out on a limb and guess the stop and cuffing was 100% justified and they throw the officer under the bus anyway.
Nobody would ever accuse most cops of being smart, but in this day and age if you pull a black man over and he tells you he plays for a professional sports team, you might wanna double check before you do anything

It's not fair and I don't agree with it, but that's reality.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sucks. I really hate how injuries impact the game.

Rams about to get boat raced.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We are down 3 or 4 tackles, our starting guard, and Puka. This team obviously isn't good enough to withstand all that.

Amazing how badly the OL can implode so quickly.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
We are down 3 or 4 tackles, our starting guard, and Puka. This team obviously isn't good enough to withstand all that.

Amazing how badly the OL can implode so quickly.
No team is. Injuries to your starters have a massive impact.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Rams have had the ball almost the whole second half, our D is cooked….shoulda just went for it on that 4th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user