2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Placing bets on Jets moneyline and parlays before the CMC news will be an awesome chunk of change if Rodgers and co can pull this off.
Betting the Under (43.5) upon hearing the CMC news may have been a poor choice.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
dr_manhattan_jets.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I expected a bit more out of the jets tonight perhaps I shouldn't have tho

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Time for old fart Rodgers to be put out to pasture. Looked like my Grandpa out there, trying to escape the pocket.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You'd think Rodgers would have been smart enough to realize what Brady did.

NFC South is the path.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Glad I was able to go to the game, it was lots of fun.

Purdy did not look great out there. He seemed to miss a lot of reads. Missing CMC sucks, but Mason filled in well. Hopefully no other major injuries

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As much as I hate Dallas, I hate Watson more. Karma, Cleveland. It looks good on you. The teams have looked like shit every game. I'm glad the NFL pushes for vets to sit around fucking off while waving around their money until the season starts. Seems to have improved the games....

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Why do you hate watson so much? It sounds personal. Were you one of the girls who sued him?

Sounds even less credible than the whores who accused him last time.

Same lawyer too.

Maybe more credible. The only part that makes me scratch my head is that he was an NFL player in his third year and he was driving to an apartment to pick up a girl for a date. How many millions did he have at that point? I dunno, maybe that's not weird, it just seems weird.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Boys looking Super Bowl bound!

Is it too soon to crown them champs?

Nobody would ever accuse most cops of being smart, but in this day and age if you pull a black man over and he tells you he plays for a professional sports team, you might wanna double check before you do anything

It's not fair and I don't agree with it, but that's reality.

Plus the dude was driving his McLauren. So you either knew he was rich or you thought he stole it.

Bodycam footage. Tyreek was guilty of being a darkie with attitude.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is it too soon to crown them champs?

Plus the dude was driving his McLauren. So you either knew he was rich or you thought he stole it.

Bodycam footage. Tyreek was guilty of being a darkie with attitude.

Tyreek, did himself no favors with that bullshit attitude. Roll your window down, say yes Sir or yes Officer and go on with your day. Maybe with a polite attitude the Officer sees your ID and says slow down and have a great game, you are free to go.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users