2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Week 1 power rankings coming in at dead last #32 Your Carolina Panthers. FML
My buddy that's still in NC said the owner is a super asshole and no one wants to work for him. There's actually petitions going around for the owner to be fired.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Glad I was able to go to the game, it was lots of fun.

Purdy did not look great out there. He seemed to miss a lot of reads. Missing CMC sucks, but Mason filled in well. Hopefully no other major injuries

Purdy looked pretty good to me. Granted ground game was amazing as always for the Niners, and usual YAC by his weapons but Rodgers and Jets have a great looking 12 play, 75 yard drive to go up 7-3, and all Purdy and company do is score on like their next 7 straight drives? Including right before and right after halftime.

Rodgers going to have to be better for Jets to do anything, but their offense was barely on the field. Jets' D looked like the Commanders out there.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I thought Purdy looked fine as well. It's a little hard to judge if he really got into a rhythm but it's just because the run game was tearing up the Jets so bad that he didn't need to do a lot. Would have preferred some of those 6 field goals to be touchdowns and he did have a couple of bad throws on the drive after the interception but for the most part he was on point and the Jets are supposed to be a high end defense and they just marched up and down the field on them.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If the 49ers were smart they would put him on IR and not try to force this. However, they are notoriously bad about handling injuries, so they won't.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, they have already proved that they can run the ball without him and having him come back at full strength halfway through the season might seriously increase the chances of them having him at full strength in the playoffs.

BTW Ameraves Ameraves , just because Kirun switched teams doesn't mean you have to take his place as the 49er fan who hates the team, the coaches, and the players.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, they have already proved that they can run the ball without him and having him come back at full strength halfway through the season might seriously increase the chances of them having him at full strength in the playoffs.

BTW Ameraves Ameraves , just because Kirun switched teams doesn't mean you have to take his place as the 49er fan who hates the team, the coaches, and the players.
I don't hate them at all, I mean I was just at the game cheering for them. Not sure what I said to make you think I do.

But historically they have had issues with injuries, and I really hope they take the approach to just let CMC heal.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Kirun switched teams
Pfffffftt. Nice try at disparaging a lifelong Chargers fan. Somebody sounds like they are nervous that Harbie and Herbie are going to run wild on them. A little revenge for Super Bowl XXIX.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>

Kurt Warner said week 1 was the worst week of collective NFL quarterbacking that he has ever seen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Kurt Warner said week 1 was the worst week of collective NFL quarterbacking that he has ever seen.

No surprise, less preseason and many of them didn't play at all, or at most a series or two. Surprised Baker wasn't in that list, though. He torched us.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Aaron Rodgers graded in the top 5 for week 1? load of crap that is

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Week 1 power rankings coming in at dead last #32 Your Carolina Panthers. FML
My buddy that's still in NC said the owner is a super asshole and no one wants to work for him. There's actually petitions going around for the owner to be fired.
But he's the owner. He can't be fired. Start a gofundme to buy the team from him.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nah, just set him up with a black hooker and have her call him racist. Worked for the NBA.

Chinese hookers didn't work on kraft though. I think the nba is more woke than the nfl.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No surprise, less preseason and many of them didn't play at all, or at most a series or two. Surprised Baker wasn't in that list, though. He torched us.
He looked pretty solid. Some of those throws were on point. Hope him and Evans can keep that up they seem to have gotten some chemistry. Really fun game to watch. Its kind of crazy seeing him scramble out of some of those pockets. Not sure if O line good or D line bad.

Commies didn't look horrible either. Course this could just be the result of two mediocre teams going against each other but I was entertained.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
weird ass world, thursday night game looks fantastic, sunday night game looks fucking awful

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
In general the league is more even than it has been in years - aside from a couple turkeys (Carolina, NYG) and the favorites (SF, Det, KC. Bal), 3/4 of the league could easily win or lose on any given Sunday, depending on injuries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

He looked pretty solid. Some of those throws were on point. Hope him and Evans can keep that up they seem to have gotten some chemistry. Really fun game to watch. Its kind of crazy seeing him scramble out of some of those pockets. Not sure if O line good or D line bad.

Commies didn't look horrible either. Course this could just be the result of two mediocre teams going against each other but I was entertained.

Our secondary is pretty bad. D line gets some push, but no finishers since we traded away Sweat and Chase.