2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Honestly, if a case can be made for someone to wear a Guardian Cap, it’s Tua at this point. His brains going to be mush if this keeps happening.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Wait…why is he limping? Lol
His hip injury from Bama days. He's one of the only people to recover and play professional sports still from that injury. That injury also hampers his ability to step into the throw, which makes a poor arm strength QB even worse.

He's too stupid to retire though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His hip injury from Bama days. He's one of the only people to recover and play professional sports still from that injury. That injury also hampers his ability to step into the throw, which makes a poor arm strength QB even worse.

He's too stupid to retire though.
Well, your Oline is gonna help with that

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Honestly, if a case can be made for someone to wear a Guardian Cap, it’s Tua at this point. His brains going to be mush if this keeps happening.
Going to be? If it wasn't already that 3+ concussion season a couple years ago sure as shit took care of it.

Remember when they announced he was taking judo classes to learn how to fall or some shit?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
At least the question we've been thinking about for a couple of years has been answered: "What would happen if Tua's head collided with Damar Hamlin's chest?"

Well now we know!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Is it me or is that field absolute asshole?
I've seen a lot of people say this but it's real living grass, like the old days.

I think we are all used to seeing some artificial state of the art astroturf that looks perfect all the time.

It doesn't help that the Miami Hurricanes play on the same field, though.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean Miami always struggles against good teams and buffalo in particular in recent years. This isn't unexpected. Miami will have some games where they put up like 50+ against some dogshit teams and everyone will wonder why they can't beat good teams and the cycle continues.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've seen a lot of people say this but it's real living grass, like the old days.

I think we are all used to seeing some artificial state of the art astroturf that looks perfect all the time.

It doesn't help that the Miami Hurricanes play on the same field, though.
Yeah arrowhead uses blue Kentucky grass but man I was literally on the field and it looked beautiful before and after.

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami should start another rebuild at this point. Eat the cap hit, cut Tua at the end of the season. Let players like Tyreek, Ramsey, and Campbell seek trades to a competitor of they want.

Anyone with a functioning brain could see this Miami team wasn't going to get past the top AFC teams this year. It's not going to hurt much to throw a few more years of sucking on top of the decades of suck at this point. I'd prefer it to seeing Tua try and kill himself on the field again.

It's a lot easier to say this when you're a Florida Panthers fan though lol. I still get high from that cup win from time to time haha.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Miami should be putting Tua on IR and be calling up the Jags about Mac Jones potentially

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Miami should start another rebuild at this point. Eat the cap hit, cut Tua at the end of the season. Let players like Tyreek, Ramsey, and Campbell seek trades to a competitor of they want.

Anyone with a functioning brain could see this Miami team wasn't going to get past the top AFC teams this year. It's not going to hurt much to throw a few more years of sucking on top of the decades of suck at this point. I'd prefer it to seeing Tua try and kill himself on the field again.

It's a lot easier to say this when you're a Florida Panthers fan though lol. I still get high from that cup win from time to time haha.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
seeing Tua try and kill himself on the field again.
jesus christ I heard yall talking about him taking a bad hit but I didn't realize he was posturing again until it popped up on YT. Neither the Dolphins nor the NFL itself should ever allow him back on the field.

Also I saw a joke somewhere about Hamlin's chest and Tua's head and was going to steal it but then I had a nagging doubt in my head thinking 'wait a minute, where the fuck else other than FoH would you have seen a football joke' and I scrolled up a bit. Not only was I about to steal a joke made on the same page I was posting on, but I was about to do it while quoting the person who made the joke. That would have been almost as embarrassing as being an injury prone quarterback who dives headfirst into a defender.

• 2Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
His performance was pretty bad. Was prolly getting taken out without the hit. With that said, Fins need to fix their offensive line before investing in a QB and their HC should be gone also