2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Also I saw a joke somewhere about Hamlin's chest and Tua's head and was going to steal it but then I had a nagging doubt in my head thinking 'wait a minute, where the fuck else other than FoH would you have seen a football joke' and I scrolled up a bit. Not only was I about to steal a joke made on the same page I was posting on, but I was about to do it while quoting the person who made the joke. That would have been almost as embarrassing as being an injury prone quarterback who dives headfirst into a dedefender.
Good catch. I'll try and leave those jokes to you in the future. That joke really was more in your lane than mine.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tua's contract states that if he is medically forced to retire, he is still owed $124 million left on his contract. If he is medically cleared but chooses to retire anyway, he gets nothing. If I'm Goodell, I'm telling the Dolphins "If you clear him, I'm fining you $250 million"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whole situation sucks and I legitimately feel bad for the fans.

I will always have a soft spot for Dolphins fans since they were so welcoming to me in 2020.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
m.jpg

• 5Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
When I log into the Fox Sports app, or goto foxsports.com, there is a cringe "Goat" pop up about Tom Brady being on their broadcast team. They have an entire section devoted to him.

This has to be the worst contract in sports broadcast history, right? The guy fucking sucks. No charisma, and an odd cadence. He went viral for how bad he was after one week. They are stuck with this dogshit contract for a decade lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im just glad he's not on night games where he is the only option while he hopefully gets better before the playoffs hit. They need to mic him up differently as well as his voice just sounds so weak.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If he really signed a 10 year contract then I'm sure he'll put in the effort to improve. Kinda funny imagining him sitting in some intro level public speaking class with a bunch of 18-19 year olds.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
When I log into the Fox Sports app, or goto foxsports.com, there is a cringe "Goat" pop up about Tom Brady being on their broadcast team. They have an entire section devoted to him.

This has to be the worst contract in sports broadcast history, right? The guy fucking sucks. No charisma, and an odd cadence. He went viral for how bad he was after one week. They are stuck with this dogshit contract for a decade lol.

he's a worse than Collinsworth and makes Romo look like Madden in comparison

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I saw he was going on IR for the surgery a day or so ago but don't think they mentioned it would be the entire season at that time

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We've been screeching at Kyle for two years to give Mason carries and share the load, because he's actually pretty good. And by "we" I mean 49er fans. I'm a lifelong Charger fan.

I may have put some money down on your boy rushing yards while stuck at the airport.

Last edited: