2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ugh, burrow is a good QB but the chiefs haven't gave him shit to work with. Fuck Andy reid

Offense has actually been moving the ball pretty well. I just don't have much faith in the defense keeping the Chiefs from outscoring us.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully Dan figures out wtf is going on and fixes it. If anyone can, it’s him.
He will never elevate your team beyond slightly better than mediocre. After decades of the Jets being the only reason you weren't the worst franchise in the league I dunno if I'd get greedy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On one hand, like the new kicker. 7 for 7? I might never see that again in team history. We never punted or turned the ball over today. But red zone offense and our secondary are both absolutely putrid. Barely beating the Giants nothing to be super excited about. Daniels looks like a rookie plenty, but the accuracy and taking care of the ball is real.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can we get Pat McAfee commentating? Brady is so bad and Romo is not much better

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can we get Pat McAfee commentating? Brady is so bad and Romo is not much better
After his first year commentating the network asked Romo to dumb it down for the average NFL viewer. Then it just sucked.

It's possible that's happening with Brady but he should just talk about whatever he wants and ignore them. Just dare them to fire him basically.

They would try to control McAfee too and it would also suck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals settled for too many FGs in the first half. Here we are.

Also think we have only four defensive lineman left.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bengals settled for too many FGs in the first half. Here we are.

Also think we have only four defensive lineman left.
Just be glad both our teams are a fun rivalry no matter who wins.

we could be the Giants or panthers

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
In today’s 21-18 loss to the Commanders, the Giants scored three touchdowns, allowed zero touchdowns, and still lost the game. It was only the second time in NFL history that a team lost while scoring three touchdowns and allowing none.

ouch