2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals interior defensive line is awful. We're not going anywhere unless there's some massive improvements. If the Bengals don't score TDs on 80% of their possessions they can't hang.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
NFL product gets worse every year. Too many penalties, shitty coaches, shitty qbs. Incredible fall from grace.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bungles redzone offense has been horrendous. Clit Commanders poised to hold the NFC Least for another week LOL

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would have rather known if I had to get the field goal or not early. Course , it's all academic if Cincinnati isn't going to play defense.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Happy for Quinn. He was obviously the only non retard on staff in Dallas. QB looks like a helluva draft pick too…

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would have rather known if I had to get the field goal or not early. Course , it's all academic if Cincinnati isn't going to play defense.

I hear that, if it was later in the 4th, would make perfect sense. Although I guess these drives have been eating a lot of clock, but in a game with zero punts, lot of scores could happen where the sure extra 1 might be important.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Washington has not punted in their last 2 games. Offense actually looks good. Only problem is their defense is hot garbage.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Washington has not punted in their last 2 games. Offense actually looks good. Only problem is their defense is hot garbage.

defense is so bad. Just unreal. Tress Way most bored man in the NFL. Holy shit we have a QB. Now we just have to protect him, and let him develop. BUILD the right way for once.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Alex Alex , you ok buddy? Just checking up on you after the very probable 0-3 start. Cincy just waiting for the right time to strike?

I'm not OK. Thought we were back to a SB contender. But we'll have one of the best QBs in the league and be one of the worst teams in the league because of the biggest and most obvious gap that wasn't addressed - the interior defense. Every team will run all over us.