2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Packers crashing hard back down to earth. We are way too banged up and should have sat.Love another week and just eaten the loss. This shalacking is gonna wreck our confidence long term.
Love absolutely should not have been out there this week. It is obvious he wasn't ready

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dominate the Bears all first half, give them the ball near the red zone and shitty fucking play calling on their end of the field and somehow we are losing.

I hate these type of Stafford games.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Isn't it weird how replacing ONE person on an 11 man team can turn the whole situation around? Even if they lose today, the Panthers are actually playing football! I even went and put on my ' I'm an old fart pretending to be on the team' jersey.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Isn't it weird how replacing ONE person on an 11 man team can turn the whole situation around? Even if they lose today, the Panthers are actually playing football! I even went and put on my ' I'm an old fart pretending to be on the team' jersey.
The midget Young is garbage, Carolina saying they got offers for him when they benched him are liars or morons for not taking anything better than a bag of Doritos for him.

Also Caleb Williams is a bust since we’re talking about #1 picks at QB who fucking suck.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Anthony Richardson gets a hip injury, misses a few plays, and comes back in.

What does Steichen call? A QB running play. When your QB just had a hip injury. And you have Jonathan Taylor.

I mean you might as well draw a name of any FoH member to call plays if you're going to be that stupid. Couldn't do any worse.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
The midget Young is garbage, Carolina saying they got offers for him when they benched him are liars or morons for not taking anything better than a bag of Doritos for him.

Also Caleb Williams is a bust since we’re talking about #1 picks at QB who fucking suck.
He's not garbage! He will make some mid level high school a really good gym teacher/football coach. I'm getting a real kick out of him on the sidelines pretending to pay attention.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He's not garbage! He will make some mid level high school a really good gym teacher/football coach. I'm getting a real kick out of him on the sidelines pretending to pay attention.
How can you see him on the bench over the other players, did they give him a booster seat?

• 1Touchdown
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Anthony Richardson gets a hip injury, misses a few plays, and comes back in.

What does Steichen call? A QB running play. When your QB just had a hip injury. And you have Jonathan Taylor.

I mean you might as well draw a name of any FoH member to call plays if you're going to be that stupid. Couldn't do any worse.
I appreciate your confidence in me!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

What are you talking about? This elite Bengals defense just forced their first punt since Week 2.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We have the worst 2 linebackers in the league. Career backups or PS players. No way we can be serious this year even with the injuries.

The plan was to start these 2 losers all year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

what could go wrong, nothing surely, good thing they have a bye next week at least

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Love absolutely should not have been out there this week. It is obvious he wasn't ready
I had this argument with my boss on Friday, I thought playing Love was a bad move, he argued that already being down two games in the division after just four games was an untenable situation if you wanted to win the division.

(I had already given up on anything beyond the 7th seed when Love went down, even before the Vikings pulled a competent Darnold out of their ass.)