2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers have every fucking chance to just put the game away, but nope. Just keep fucking up and letting them stick around. This is like last week all over again

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hard to say, you lost to the one good team you've played.

True, but that was also Week 1, and our defense clearly looked better today after being virtually worst in the league. Arizona's two losses are to Buffalo and Detroit (well and us, now).

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Id say the really good news is you aren't playing down to your competition level similar to the Bills have been so far.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, maybe you are misunderstanding, I am saying the Bills are killing it even tho they have played 3 shit tier teams

Merrith

ya, maybe you are misunderstanding, I am saying the Bills are killing it even tho they have played 3 shit tier teams

Sorry yeah I read that as claiming we were doing the opposite of what Buffalo was. I mean this is the only victory you could say that about us. We should have beaten Giants by more but didn't convert any red zone attempts to TD's. That problem has obviously been not an issue the last 2 weeks.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
NBC has to shitcan Collinsworth at some point, right? Guy is becoming a caricature go himself at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
NBC has to shitcan Collinsworth at some point, right? Guy is becoming a caricature go himself at this point.
He and Romo are most of the reason I watch NFL with the sound off. I know what the hand signals mean and most of the time know what's getting called based on where the flag is thrown.

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
He and Romo are most of the reason I watch NFL with the sound off. I know what the hand signals mean and most of the time know what's getting called based on where the flag is thrown.
Just switch to the Spanish announcer.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Y'all weird. Even if I don't like Collinsworth he's not Phil Simms calling games. I can watch anyone if I used to be able to sit through Phil Simms.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users