<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m voting for this AI voice for President

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Third quarter in the lions / seahawks game. It was right around the time of the clip amereaves posted where barry sanders possessed Montgomery's body.

Can't remember who it was called on but there was a PI call on a play that, while probably real PI, doesn't get called half the time. Probably carlton davis because he seemed to draw all the big PI penalties. DB was mad. Was anyone else saying "Hit him. Hit him motherfucker." I was, because when I don't give a shit about a game I like to see players do stupid shit. I got excited when his team mates had to pull him away from the ref 3 different times. I'm not sure why he wasn't evicted for that. Maybe he was just very politely saying "excuse me sir but did you get your refereeing license from a cracker jack box? Oh no, I mean no disrespect, I'm just saying you are a real cracker jack referee"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I’m voting for this AI voice for President

Actually Ravens fans should probably be even more frustrated after that game. The Ravens are not "back" and they are not going to be "just fine". This is a perpetual theme for them, they play down or outright lose to shitty teams throughout the regular season while occasionally putting on an absolute clinic against the best teams in the league. They're still going to get humiliated in the postseason like they do every year.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Actually Ravens fans should probably be even more frustrated after that game. The Ravens are not "back" and they are not going to be "just fine". This is a perpetual theme for them, they play down or outright lose to shitty teams throughout the regular season while occasionally putting on an absolute clinic against the best teams in the league. They're still going to get humiliated in the postseason like they do every year.
All while the talking heads keep trying to convince the world that Lamar is "elite".

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the fucking reminder. Can't wait for the Ravens AND Orioles to both bomb out of the playoffs this year ... again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Normally I write these off when it comes to Davante and getting traded but this time certainly seems different