2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Who is gonna trade for Adams?
With Rice out it seems like the Chiefs are a decent fit. Especially as just a year long rental. His contract isn't that bad if you release him after this season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the Chiefs
jizz in my pants GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Enjoy this time bro and enjoy the 3 peat.

I'll never forget how awesome 2010, 2012, and 2014 were as a San Francisco Giants fan. Watching those years with my Dad and Grandpa are some of my best memories and it goes by in a flash.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've been a Raider fan my entire life and this sounds like the perfect place for him from early 2000's Raiders and I thought until now but fuck me. I would not be surprised to be fucking honest.....
lol dude the Raiders are not trading to their most hated enemy.

it would be nice

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
lol dude the Raiders are not trading to their most hated enemy.

it would be nice
I know the direct to Chiefs trade won't happen but he'll end up on the Chiefs' from some other damn trade from the team in the NFC he was traded too, but the Saints look like a possibility, why is my organzation so inept the last few decades, wtf. Going to eat some Jamaican jerk chicken wings for the voodoo & good luck from some NFL commissioner fuck you spirits' .

Fuck Father Amorth passed into the damn spirit world, wonder how much he had to give the boatman in the river styx.....

Watch DeVante will be on the commies possibly, just thought of that, but mark my words, eventually we will get fucked by him in the future..... ;)