2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is impossible to out bungle the BUNGLES!!
Holy shit !! LOL Alex Alex
True Friends GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals need to fire their dipshit of a HC. Who the fuck settles for a 50+ yard FG?

That was awful game management. Burrow was dicing them up all afternoon. And you decide to play like that at the end. Deserved to lose just because of that.

The Bengals defense is so so bad.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty damn awesome week so far. Bungles fall to 1-4, Bills lose again!, Rodgers looking average again!, Jags get to feel what winning feels like, and Watson looking like the best investment ever! Good times.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That was awful game management. Burrow was dicing them up all afternoon. And you decide to play like that at the end. Deserved to lose just because of that.

The Bengals defense is so so bad.
It makes you feel any better. I lost $25 on the bungles.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The Bungles are back, baby.

I like to think of this as Alex's version of the Trump curse. You're out there sniffing your farts in Cali while they're eating the dogs and eating the cats in your home state bro :emoji_pensive:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bungles are back, baby.

I like to think of this as Alex's version of the Trump curse. You're out there sniffing your farts in Cali while they're eating the dogs and eating the cats in your home state bro :emoji_pensive:

It could be worse for me. I could be a Bengals fan and live in Ohio. Imagine watching them lose like that and then the best thing you have to look forward to is Skyline chili.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users