2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I surprised myself rooting for the Cowboys over the Steelers. Talking about a historic franchise, lunch pail, blue collar team, blah blah blah. Team goes barely over .500 most years and the media falls over themselves about what a great franchise it is.

Do you have any idea how much of your cocaine and other narcotics comes through Miami? Do we ever get credit during broadcasts for being a hard working city that distributes and provides medicinal goods to the rest of the country? Such bias makes me sick!

Looking at Pittsburgh, why aren't they thanking us for supplying all their medicine?! That shithole needs some drugs to keep it's people happy. Miami delivers out of the goodness of their hearts and all they talk about is how awesome 10-7 Tomlin is.

Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I still think Carolina may end up with a worse record (or lose on tiebreakers), but yeah, the Patriots are really moving up past the Giants / Cardinals / etc. for one of the two worst teams this year, though the Dolphins and Cleveland are close.

(And here Bills fans are shouting 'Fire McDermott!' for losing to a division winner. Dudes, you don't know how good you've got it, with two actual jokes in your division.)

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The man hasn’t been the same since he can’t get hand jobs from masseuses, If I’m the GM who made that trade I’m throwing Hail Mary and hiring the man hookers to give him rub and tugs.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The man hasn’t been the same since he can’t get hand jobs from masseuses, If I’m the GM who made that trade I’m throwing Hail Mary and hiring the man hookers to give him rub and tugs.

I saw a tweet yesterday that asked, "Is Deshaun Watson a better human being than an NFL Quarterback?"

I thought that was absolutely savage, but then I went, "Shit. Maybe?"

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw a tweet yesterday that asked, "Is Deshaun Watson a better human being than an NFL Quarterback?"

I thought that was absolutely savage, but then I went, "Shit. Maybe?"
Well seeing as how he most likely genuinely dindu nuffin I'd say there's no maybe about it.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sucks he has to take the shit for Rodgers failures.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Who the hell are the Jets going to find to come in, put up with Rodgers shit and win? Firing HCs this early in the season never helps

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
What did Saleh have to do with the O line on the team, again?

Also cue storylines of Hackett and Rodgers throwing Saleh under Woody's bus? Even though (from what I've heard) Saleh had little to do with the offense?

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I thought maybe it was more about Saleh wearing a Lebanese flag on his shoulder during the game but then I read a reminder Woody was the ambassador to the UK and that just losing in London likely triggered it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Firing HCs this early in the season never helps
Funny because in the latter half of the season I see tons of 'oh my god why havent you fired this guy already' or 'why didnt you fire him in week 6' when they do fire someone before the season is out.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Who the hell are the Jets going to find to come in, put up with Rodgers shit and win? Firing HCs this early in the season never helps
BREAKING: Jets announce interim headcoach, Roger Aarons

1728402340199.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saleh didn’t deserve to get fired for management sticking him with another awful QB. But he also has done nothing in his tenure there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Funny because in the latter half of the season I see tons of 'oh my god why havent you fired this guy already' or 'why didnt you fire him in week 6' when they do fire someone before the season is out.

Yeah I dont think it makes much sense then either

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users