2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Was just about to post this, God dammit we are fucked.

Turned what was a great off season so far into shit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bengals demand a Super Bowl rematch now.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Did not expect the Steelers to go all in one Russ. Pretty funny the Bears still havent moved Fields.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Did not expect the Steelers to go all in one Russ. Pretty funny the Bears still havent moved Fields.
It's not really going all in simply by removing one of the worst starting QBs in the league. I'm sure they feel they can pick up just about anyone to backup and they'd do better than Pickett.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tyron hasn’t started a full season since 2015 so good luck. Still great when healthy, but won’t miss watching every season get derailed by his inevitable injury the Cowboys would never prepare for. Then again, Dak and McCarthy…. we never had a shot in the first place.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't get it. There has to be somebody somewhere in the league who would have offered more than a 6th just to see how much of the problem was Fields and how much of the problem was the Bears franchise. It's almost certainly going to stay a 6th too no matter how bad Wilson plays if the way they kept an over the hill Roethlisberger playing is any indication. I think the Steelers got a better deal for Pickett and he was hot garbage, Fields at least had occasional moments that hinted there might be a better QB somewhere in there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This being a QB heavy draft makes it a bit more understandable, many seem to think there will be up to 6 QBs taken in the first round this year.