24: Legacy

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
7QZqWjrjptZRYOonrcMRldJwQw1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]24: Legacy[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-02-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The story of military hero Eric Carter’s return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

The clock may start ticking again on Fox. I've learned that the network is looking to bring back its signature real-time drama 24 as a limited series. Kiefer Sutherland is in talks to reprise his Emmy-winning role as Agent Jack Bauer.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/24-e...land-in-talks/

This time he is going to save Los Angeles and network TV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Cant believe that show lasted more than 2 seasons

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
24 was always good as long as you could suspend disbelief and just enjoy the ride. Not every show has to be the same standard as The Wire/Breaking Bad, some are just pure entertainment.

Living in the UK 24 was one of the first shows I downloaded regularly, I can remember staying up till 4-5am and waiting for the rips to hit the FTP sites for distribution...much easier these days.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I cried when Jack told the President that he was fine with Nina killing him in order to stop the nukes. Full on tears.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Even though the series got a little long in the tooth, I still enjoyed it. Would love to see it return. And Tony probably needs a job too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I loved this show so much. When it had bad seasons I never wished for it to be canceled, I just wanted the next season to be better. I hope they bring it back.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
By the time they got to Audrey etc this show was starting its downward slide and it was only when they cancelled it in the final season that it seemed the writers were re-energised and they went out all guns blazing.

If they had the energy from the first two seasons or the last 1/3 or so of the final season then sure, bring it back but otherwise no thanks! Don't forget this was the series that cast Sam Gangee and Starbuck in hilariously dismal roles, their characters couldn't be killed off fast enough.

Something that gives me a little hope though, they are calling it "limited event series" which suggests they might not go for a full 24 episodes with the inevitable filler of daughter kidnapping and several different CTU mole reveals etc.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I pretty much loved the entirety of 24, the only thing i hated was Kim - dear god they did their god dam best to make her the most annoying character ever. I hope they bring it back, their is nothing like it on television still and would be a very welcome addition to fox.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I absolutely adored the first two seasons but season three was just... ugh. I always bought these on DVD as there was no way I could watch them, waiting a week between episodes. However, when I finished three and was left feeling very disappointed, I couldn't get back into it again. Definitely never anything like it again though.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I absolutely adored the first two seasons but season three was just... ugh. I always bought these on DVD as there was no way I could watch them, waiting a week between episodes. However, when I finished three and was left feeling very disappointed, I couldn't get back into it again. Definitely never anything like it again though.
I hate the people going just "suspend disbelief" ugh. You are are the cause for putting up with the shitty writing. This show should be dead and leave it at that. It has had it's run and should be over with. FOX needs to come up with something new. Really if they are are going to bring back 24 why not bring back X-files?!? X-files was 10000x awesome than 24 ever was. It's not like the actors and actresses have had vibrant careers since X-files went off the air. They are pretty much desperate for work.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I hate the people going just "suspend disbelief" ugh. You are are the cause for putting up with the shitty writing. This show should be dead and leave it at that. It has had it's run and should be over with. FOX needs to come up with something new. Really if they are are going to bring back 24 why not bring back X-files?!? X-files was 10000x awesome than 24 ever was. It's not like the actors and actresses have had vibrant careers since X-files went off the air. They are pretty much desperate for work.
Why on earth would they bring back X-files after ending Fringe? Also Xfiles didnt have anywhere near the following that 24 had. Sure 24 had its run but compared to whats out there now? it would still be an improvement.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they just got through showing the worst 24 ripoff ever (The Following) and it got fucking renewed for a second season which is continuing first season's terrible story. so lots of people apparently still love these kinds of shows even resorting to watching a kevin bacon knockoff. there is still life in 24's franchise, they just need to work on story a little bit more than trying to one up themselves every season. its what got themselves into trouble in the first place.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the entire disappointment I had with anything past s1 or s2 was the guy they cast as the President. He was a badass, and the fact his wife was batshit crazy didn't hurt.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I think Californication has done Mulder quite well.

spronk

FPS noob
gillian anderson also does a lot of shit in the UK and I think lives in London, and x-files the movie 2 suuuuucked. I dunno why all of you are getting rock hard for a return to 24, you know it will be absolute dogshit since nothing ever goes away for 5+ years and comes back better, especially women and TV shows. Still, I'll watch and make fun of it because 24 was fucking awesome, even when it was really shitty.

and yeah, President Palmer aka "the black president before obama" was a goddamn badass motherfucker, as was President NixonGuy but President ClintonLady sucked. The next 24 should have a female Asian president who turns out to be a north korean spy and lesbian nymphomaniac. Oooh, and Kim could be her sex slave, FUCKING GOLD RIGHT HERE.

did anyone stick with Touch and watch it all the way? I feel bad for abandoning my bro Jack and not watching it, but I don't like shows that heavily feature a child actor.